For courses starting in January 2019. Scholarships cannot be deferred.
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course or Master’s by research at BU
- You must have achieved a minimum of 65% in your Bachelor’s degree or an upper second-class Honours degree (or international equivalent grades (pdf 233kb)), or a CPE with a merit profile
- Applicants for the Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) are eligible for this award.
- If you are applying for a Postgraduate Diploma, distance learning course or certain courses delivered by the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences, you will not be eligible for this award
- You can receive this scholarship alongside a Sports or Music scholarship, but cannot receive any other academic award.
£3,500 (tuition fee reduction)
Need to fill in an application
No – you will automatically be considered for this award if you meet the criteria*
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for international students is designed to recognise outstanding academic achievement.
Please check out our 2018/19 equivalences table (pdf 233kb) for January 2019 entry, to find out more about the qualifications we accept from your country.
If your country isn’t listed there, please contact our International Admissions Team, who will assess your qualifications.
*If you think you may be eligible for this award but do not receive a confirmation when you enrol at BU, please contact AskBU, who will confirm your eligibility on review of original qualification transcripts.
Scholarships are reviewed on a regular basis and the university reserves the right to withdraw, amend or introduce new scholarships at any time. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability. Scholarship is awarded in your first year only, unless stated otherwise.
For full Terms and Conditions, please view our Scholarship Policy.
For more information, please visit: www1.bournemouth.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
The Director of the Bournemouth MBA has a number of scholarships to award students who are determined to achieve the very best results on the course. Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All MBA applicants are eligible to apply. To which courses does this scholarship apply? The Bournemouth MBA (full-time routes). How much
PhD Studentships, Bournemouth University, UK
Bournemouth University is justifiably proud of its reputation for excellence in research. In the last Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) results, BU was the fourth most improved university in the UK for the quality of its research and achieving a high global research profile. The RAE ranking means that BU is now in
Faculty of Management Executive Dean’s MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
For The Bournemouth MBA starting September 2017 - applications will open early October 2016 Eligibility Students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply for the 50% award You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarships. Value: 50% tuition fee reduction Number available: Five Need to fill in an application:
MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
The Business School launches new MBA Scholarships for students looking to start the Bournemouth MBA in September 2013. The Business School is delighted to offer six fully–funded places for UK/EU and International students offered a place to start the Bournemouth MBA in September 2013. These scholarships are worth £15,000 each, covering
Public Health Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
This scholarship is available for international students who are enrolling full-time on the MSc Public Health course with the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences. You don’t need to apply for this scholarship - it will be automatically awarded to you if you receive an unconditional offer for this course by
Reham al-Farra International Scholarship in Journalism, Bournemouth University, UK
For courses starting September 2017 - applications will open early October 2016 Eligibility Any international applicant classed as overseas for fee purposes You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarships. Value: £3,000 (tuition fee reduction) Number available: One Need to fill in an application: Yes Application deadline: 31 May 2017 The Reham al-Farra
Executive Dean’s Scholarship, Faculty of Science & Technology, Bournemouth University, UK
For courses starting September 2019. Scholarships cannot be deferred. Eligibility Any applicant for a full-time postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Science & Technology who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or an overseas equivalent). Exclusions Applicants for Postgraduate
School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (PhD), Bournemouth University, UK
This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Postgraduate Research degrees in the School of Tourism beginning in the academic year 2013/14. Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes. To which courses does this scholarship apply? Any full-time Postgraduate
Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time Master’s programme in The Business School beginning in September 2013. Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship? All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes. To which courses do these scholarships apply? All full-time taught Master’s degrees offered within
Executive Dean’s Scholarship, Department of Tourism and Hospitality, Bournemouth University, UK
For courses starting in January 2019. Scholarships cannot be deferred. Eligibility Any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship. Value 50% fee reduction Number available Five Need
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.