Human Rights Law Centre is pleased to announce two scholarships for our International Human Rights Law Short Course running from 1 October 2018 until 7 December 2018.
What is the Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarship?
A Chemistry graduate of the University of Nottingham and his wife, a lawyer, have established scholarships to assist overseas students in International Human Rights Law.
The scholarships are to be awarded to candidates from developing countries in which increased awareness of human rights can be seen to be needed and who would return home to work in human rights. For a list of eligible countries, please visit – http://www.oecd.org/dac/financing-sustainable-development/development-finance-standards/DAC_List_ODA_Recipients2018to2020_flows_En.pdf
The Anamax Charitable Foundation Scholarships (up to the value of £2,750) will cover:
- Travel to/from Nottingham to attend the course (inc. airfare, airport transfers)
- Accommodation for the ten weeks of the course, inclusive of all related taxes and bills.
HRLC will support the scholarships by offering a bursary to cover the course fee (up to the value of £2,950). The scholarships will be awarded subject to applicants satisfying UK immigration rules and obtaining, if necessary, a short-term study visa (at their own expense), with the support of HRLC. Successful applicants will also be responsible for their own travel/health insurance and day-to-day living expenses (food, local travel, etc.).
How to Apply?
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a 1,000 word statement (both in English) detailing why you are applying for the short course and explain the work you will be undertaking in human rights upon your return home. Please send to Ms Agnes Flues, HRLC Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is 12 August 2018.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
Nottingham University Business School is among the best UK centres for management education. Our faculty are leading researchers in their fields, so you can be sure that our teaching is informed by world-class research. MA Scholarships The Business School is offering up to two full-fee scholarships for the full-time MA Programmes. Home/EU
ASEAN Master Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world's top 100 universities* and is ranked 8th in the UK for research power**. In 2018 we are offering 20 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees for students from ASEAN member countries. Closing date 18 May 2018. Who is eligible to apply? You can apply
MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharmaceutical Sciences in the School of Pharmacy. The School of Pharmacy is proud to announce it will be running this new course from September 2013 and to celebrate the inaugural year of the course five full tuition fee scholarships are being offered for exceptional candidates. More
MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a place on the programme and have accepted your place by paying the course deposit. Nottingham
Nottingham University Business School Scholarships, UK
Nottingham University Business School is currently inviting applications for PhD scholarships from candidates starting their studies in October 2018. The scholarships available will be project based and in the following areas: Accounting Centre for Health Innovation Leadership and Learning (CHILL) Haydn Green Institute of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (HGI) Industrial Economics
MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
Each scholarship amounts to a £1000 reduction in fees for students (home/EU or international) on one of the taught MA programmes currently running in the School of Politics and International Relations. Please note that to be eligible for the scholarships: Applicants must hold an offer to study on a taught MA programme
Commonwealth Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
6 FULL Scholarships – tuition fees, airfare, maintenance award and additional allowances The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) You can apply for this scholarship if you are from one of the eligible
Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts, University of Kent, UK
Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Film, Visual & Performing Arts 2011/12 The School of Arts at the University of Kent, with the support of the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation, has a scholarship available for the 2010/11 academic year, for a Hong Kong resident graduate studying any of our taught Film
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK
Our Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Research Excellence aim to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students from the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Sciences. In 2018 we are offering 50 full tuition fee scholarships. Closing date 09 March 2018. Who is eligible to apply? You can apply for
MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
MBA Scholarships 2013 / 2014 Full-time MBA Scholarship Awards Nottingham Business School will be offering a number of competitive half-fee scholarships up to the value of £7,500 for full-time MBA students for the academic year 2013 / 14. The competitive scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students who have been offered
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.