Each year the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences may award up to five awards known as the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Academic Excellence Masters Scholarship.
The award is available for international students who are citizens of the countries published on the scholarship webpage (as updated annually) and have been offered admission to a Master or Master Advanced Degree offered by the College.
The objectives of the award are to support, enable and encourage international students to undertake studies in the arts or social sciences at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
Funding for this award has been provided by the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
Field of study
Postgraduate coursework degree programs offered at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- Will be an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (Cth).
- Is a citizen of one of the following countries
- Will be enrolled in a Master or Master Advanced degree (excluding the Master of Studies/Master of Studies Advanced) at the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Will commence a postgraduate coursework degree program within the College for the first time.
The successful recipient will receive $10,000 in the first year of study paid in two equal installments following the Census date of each semester
How to apply
The application is submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences by email prior to the closing date.
1 October 2018 – 2 January 2019
Conditions of award 2018 (PDF, 371.43 KB)
Use contact details to request an alternative file format or conditions of award for past years not listed.
Cathie Gough, Manager CASS Marketing & Communications
(02) 6125 6978
For more information, please visit: www.anu.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences. Field of study Arts (Honours) Value Up to $5,000 Duration 1 year Number on offer Up to 10 Eligibility To be eligible, students must be currently enrolled at this University or another University, in a program of study leading to the award of
Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
The Australian National University’s Centre for European Studies invites applications for two PhD Scholarships for 2012 commencement. The Australian National University has a distinct national mission that differentiates it from other higher education institutions in the country. It also has unique concentrations of research excellence, which have given it a reputation
ANU Language Acquisition PhD Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences , may offer up to two awards known as the ANU Language Acquisition PhD Scholarship The objective of the Award is to support Scholars undertaking a PhD in the acquisition of an Australian
Astronomy & Astrophysics Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics Supplementary Scholarship These scholarships are offered by the ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. Field of study Astronomy and Astrophysics ANU location of study Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics Value A$5,000.00 (current rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments Duration Three years full-time, with a possible six month extension Eligible programs PhD Eligibility Bachelors
International Excellence Scholarships, City University London, UK
City's School of Arts & Social Sciences has launched a new scholarship scheme specifically for international students applying for Masters degree programmes. We encourage applications from all countries outside the European Union (EU) from students who are passionate about the arts and social sciences and believe they can make a real
Tall Foundation Scholarship in Classics, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics in the ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences may award a scholarship, known as the Tall Foundation Scholarship in Classics, to an Honours IV student. The donors of the Tall Foundation Scholarship in Classics are ANU alumni with broad interests
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Field of study Engineering and Computer Science Application periods: 1 March – 15 May 2017 Eligibility The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who: Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act
Australian National University Excellence Scholarship
The ANU International Excellence Scholarships are now available to select students applying to study full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the Australian National University. The scholarships are open for students commencing in the following Colleges in semester 1 2019: ANU College of Engineering & Computer Sciences ANU College of
Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the College of Asia & the Pacific. Field of study Honours in: political science visual arts performing arts asian studies. Value: $5,000 Duration: 1 year Number on offer: Up to 3 Eligibility You should be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science may award up to six (6) scholarships, known as the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarship is available for international students who have applied for admission to a Graduate Diploma or a Masters Postgraduate Coursework program offered by the College. The
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.