The Scholarship is available for international students who have applied for admission to a Graduate Diploma or a Masters Postgraduate Coursework program offered by the College. The Scholarship is highly competitive and based on academic merit.
Eligibility / Requirements
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one the countries specified by the College.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- Will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
A Selection Committee will be appointed and will make a recommendation for this Scholarship based on academic merit, and the program of study which the applicants have applied for. Consideration may also be given to any other factors which the Selection Committee considers to be appropriate and in line with the College’s strategic direction and priorities.
Recipients will be selected from applicants who are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. Students will be ranked according to their academic score and compared to other applicants who have applied for admission into a similar program at the College.
The Scholarship shall not be awarded if, in the opinion of the Selection committee, there is no candidate of sufficient merit. The College reserves the right to award no Scholarships in a given year, to vary the number of Scholarships or to award a Scholarship/s at other times in exceptional circumstances as determined by the Dean of the College (or nominee). The College reserves the right to revise the Scholarships from time to time.
50% of first year tuition fees
Opening date: 1 Sep 2018
Closing date: 2 Dec 2018
Up to 6
For more information, please visit: cecs.anu.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Field of study Engineering and Computer Science Application periods: 1 March – 15 May 2017 Eligibility The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who: Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
Faculty of Science and Engineering Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2010/11 A number of scholarships available to Non-Eu International students for the following programmes: Bachelor of Science Industrial Biochemistry Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical and Industrial Chemistry Bachelor of Science Applied Physics Bachelor of Engineering Computer Engineering Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Engineering Bachelor of Engineering in Robotic
International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards, Queen Mary University of London, UK
In recognition of the important investment that overseas students are making in their education, Queen Mary is pleased to offer International Science and Engineering Excellence Awards for 2016 entry. These awards are for the value of £5,000 and are designed to reward academic achievement and help attract the brightest and
Seminar Beasiswa S2 & S3, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Arab Saudi
Dalam rangka sosialisasi program penelitian dan beasiswa bagi civitas akademika UGM yang ingin melanjutkan studi S2 dan S3 ke Arab Saudi, Prof. Suliman Al Homidan dari King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) Arab Saudi akan memberikan seminar dan presentasi terkait kegiatan tersebut. Acara ini akan diselenggarakan pada : Hari/Tanggal
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY CECS INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS Eligibility There shall be up to ten scholarships available for award to international students who achieve outstanding final school results equivalent to a UAI of 99+, or outstanding results in an approved diploma program, enrolling in Undergraduate programs offered by the College of Engineering
Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, University of Limerick, Ireland
A number of generous merit-based scholarships are available to full-time non-EU postgraduate students in the Faculty of Science and Engineering for the 2017/8 academic year. Eligible postgraduate students will be awarded a 50% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of their programme. Scholarships are available for the following programmes: MSc in
International Academic Excellence Scholarships for Postgraduate, University of Exeter, UK
The College has a limited number of £5,000 International Academic Excellence Scholarships, awarded competitively according to academic merit. Scholarships will be awarded as a reduction in the international student fee and will be applied following successful registration on an eligible Masters programme. Eligible programmes MSc Advanced Civil Engineering MSc Advanced Materials Engineering MSc Advanced Mathematics MSc
MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
The College of Science is offering 20 Scholarships for Master's by Research programmes in Biosciences, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics Who is eligible: Applicants must hold an offer to study on an MSc by Research for September 2011 UK/EU and International applicants are welcome to apply Entry requirements vary between programmes Further information: The newly-formed
Strathclyde Research Studentship, University of Strathclyde, UK
Under the Strathclyde Research Studentship scheme the University awards around 70 PhD studentships annually for students commencing their postgraduate studies across all 4 Faculties; Business, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences and Science. The funds are split between Student Excellence Awards (see below), Research Excellence Awards and John Anderson Research Awards.
International Applicants Scholarships, City University London, UK
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Computer Science and Information Science courses through the generous scholarship scheme. Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2016. The scholarships, each
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.