There shall be 5 scholarships available for the 2018 intake for new international students’ from Indonesia known as the ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarship. All scholarships will be available to undergraduate students (2 in semester 1 and 3 in semester 2). The Scholarships are highly competitive and shall be offered to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling in Indonesia.
The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
- is an international student;
- is a citizen of Indonesia, with most recent study completed in Indonesia prior to commencing their ANU program;
- is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program in 2018;
- has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
- has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
Selection will be based on academic merit and scholarship application.
17 January – 30 June 2018
The Scholarship will be valued at $10,000. The first instalment of $2,500 will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in their chosen undergraduate program. The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled
How to apply
Eligible applicants will need to apply for the scholarship separately from their application for admission. Applications for students commencing in semester 1 are now open and will close on 15 th January.
Applications for students commencing in semester 2 will open in March.
Only applicants that have accepted an offer of admission to study an undergraduate coursework degree at ANU in 2018 will be considered for this scholarship. Applicants that do not provide a valid ANU ID number will not be considered.
Dependents or a spouse of staff of diplomatic or consular missions enrolling in a postgraduate degree are eligible however dependents or a spouse of staff of diplomatic or consular missions enrolling in an undergraduate degree will not be considered.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
W J Weeden Postgraduate Research Scholarship, University of Canberra, Australia
This Scholarship is generously funded by the family of the late W J Weeden. The PhD scholarship provides exemption from tuition fees for international students. It offers a stipend (living allowance) equivalent to the Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship ($26,682 per annum 2017 rate, tax free and indexed annually)
ANU University Research Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
The University funds a number of scholarships for Doctor of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate by research. Field of study All Value A$23,728 (2012 rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly payments Other benefits A scholar who is resident elsewhere in Australia or who is permanently residing outside Australia at the time of application, is eligible to
University of Canberra & Study Canberra Information Technology Scholarship, Australia
UC is proud to offer this scholarship in partnership with the ACT Government’s Study Canberra program. Canberra was rated the best region in the world for wellbeing by the OECD in 2014, and is ranked 17th in the world by QS Best Student Cities (2016). Studying in Canberra means enjoying
Oslo Peace Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) and Bjørknes College, offers one scholarship each year for full-time study in the Master of International Affairs specialising in Peace and Conflict Studies
International Higher Degree by Research Stipend Scholarship, University of Canberra, Australia
Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships are funded by the federal government to provide support to postgraduate research students of exceptional research promise. From 1 January 2017 the International Higher Degree by Research Stipend Scholarship replaces the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IRPS). The scholarship is funded under the Australian government Research Training Program
Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
The Australian National University’s Centre for European Studies invites applications for two PhD Scholarships for 2012 commencement. The Australian National University has a distinct national mission that differentiates it from other higher education institutions in the country. It also has unique concentrations of research excellence, which have given it a reputation
Master of International Affairs in Peace and Conflict Studies Scholarships 2011
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs (GSIA) program in the Australian National University College of Asia and the Pacific, in partnership with the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) and Bjørknes College, offers one scholarship each year for full-time study in the Master of International Affairs specializing in Peace and
ANU Language Acquisition PhD Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics in the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences , may offer up to two awards known as the ANU Language Acquisition PhD Scholarship The objective of the Award is to support Scholars undertaking a PhD in the acquisition of an Australian
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis. Eligibility The scholarships are available to
ANU PhD Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
A number of ANU PhD Scholarships which provide a stipend are funded by Colleges. It is normal for recipients to undertake study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis. Value $27,082
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.