The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program is to provide Asian students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
- full tuition for undergraduate or graduate programme
- airfare when entrance and graduation
- monthly allowance
- language course
- basic medical insurance
- cultural experience
- Young and talented art students (Age below 40 is preferred)
- Field of Program: 6 schools* of Korea National University of Arts: Music, Dance, Visual Arts, Drama, Film/TV/ Multimedia, Korean Traditional Arts
- Region : 142 eligible countries (see attachment)
- Application Period : April 2018 to July 2018
- Requirement: Application form(attached) and requirements by major. Check ‘Appendix 1’ Admission Unit and Information
How to apply
Due date : 31st July, 2018
Will begin 2019 AMA programme on 1st November, 2018. Arrival dates are negotiable when impossible to arrive in Korea before 29th October 2018.
What to submit (all) :
- AMA Application Form
- Study Plan
- Medical clearance proof (Eng ver, Certificate of health). Participants are requested to be physically healthy to follow the AMA curriculum at K-Arts.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Portfolio (Eng ver. slides, video, dvd, etc.)
- Copy of diploma/degree/certificate of graduation with Appostille
- Official Transcripts (Eng ver.)
- A copy of passport
- Other Requirements(Korean/English proficiency, experience certificate, achievement, portfolio)
Where to submit :
Post : Attn. AMA Manager (Tel: +82 2 746 9073)
Office of External Affairs, Korea National University of Arts
146-37, Hwarang-ro 32-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 02789)
The application documents can be sent by either by post or in person.
NO ONLINE SUBMISSION
- All the Required documents should be submitted by 31st July 2018 (Korean local time).
- Late and incomplete submission will not be accepted.
- All submitted documents will not be returned.
Upon review of application packages submitted, passing candidates will be individually notified for follow-up interview or official invitation.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
Art Major Faculty Explore K-Arts (AMFEK), Korea National University of Arts
As an affiliated organization of Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Korea(hereafter MCST), the Korea National University of Arts runs the short-term fellowship program for Art educators and professionals called Art Major Faculty ‘Explore K-Arts’ (hereafter, AMFEK). AMFEK is residency programmed sponsored by the MCST, and it invites professionals
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungnam National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period : (Tue.) Feb. 5, ~ (Tue.) Mar. 19, 2013 Evaluation of Major Learning Capability : (Mon.) Mar. 25, ~ (Wed) Apr. 3, 2013 Announcement of Admission Result : (Tue.) Apr. 9, 2013 Contact : Office of Admissions Tel. 82-42-821-5028, Email : email@example.com Dormitory There are two types of rooms, which
Fellowship Grant, Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore
The Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM) in Singapore invites scholars specialising in Buddhist art or Indian Trade Textiles to apply for a 12-month research fellowship. The applications will be screened by a committee of eminent scholars and will be administered by the Research and Publication Unit (RPU) of ACM. The research fellowships
Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship, Wesleyan University, USA
The Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program provides expenses for a four-year course of study toward a bachelor’s degree for up to eleven exceptionally able Asian students annually from these countries and regions: the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore,
ASEAN-Korean Youths Asian Cross-Cultural Exploration (ACCE) Camp Programme
Asian Cross-Cultural Exploration (ACCE) Programme is a project between the ASEAN University Network and Multicultural Education and Research Institute (MERI), Yeungnam University. The programme intends to promote the exchanges and mutual understanding of ASEAN-Korean youths, and establish an on-line cultural community. This programme is composed of 2 sub-programmes. The first
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
Korean Government Invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country
National Institute for International Education (NIIED), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea is offering “Korean Government invitation Program for Undergraduate Student from Major Partner Country 2012″ program, for undergraduate students who are still enroling their second or third year of study. This program is designed to provide
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
KGSP Application Submission of application documents Feb. 1.(Fri.) 9:00 ~ Mar. 27(Wed.)18:00 Announcement of Successful candidate Scheduled for Apr. 12.(Fri.)10:00 PNU Features As a first established national university in Korea, the university provides educational opportunities in almost all areas of study and supports the needs of quality higher education in the southeastern area of
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.