- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Excellent academic record
- A good command of English
- At least 2 years of working experience
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
Successful candidates are to sign service obligation upon acceptance. For more information on Service Obligation Scheme, please refer to this link. No deferment of scholarship awarded will be allowed.
Student is required to opt for the Service Obligation Scheme if you decide to accept the award. Should you decide not to opt for the Service Obligation Scheme, you are required to pay the difference of full fee less off the subsidised tuition fee. For information on the tuition fee, please refer to this link.
* Not applicable to RSIS Candidates
Each scholarship shall cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$1,350.00
Application portal will open on 01 November and close on 31 December each year.
Invitations for applications will be placed on the University’s web page, How to Apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified latest by mid April.
For more information, please visit: admissions.ntu.edu.sg.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU.Eligibility criteriaSelection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.Who is eligible? There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but
Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply.Topics include:modeling of epileptic seizures (from
APEC Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia,
PhD Studentship, Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Successful candidates will be affiliated to the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (SPMS) researching into Equatorial Waves and Intra-seasonal Oscillations.RequirementsMaster’s or Bachelor’s degree in meteorology, atmospheric science physics or mathematics from universities of good international standing. Must possess good programming skill in Fortran and have experience
MSc in Strategic Studies, International Relations at Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Please be informed that application for Master of Science in Strategic Studies, International Relations, International Political Economy and Asian Studies Programmes for AY2010/2011 (Admission in Aug 2010) is now open!The online application will be closed on 28 February 2010.We have various Scholarships / Study Awards available to both Singaporeans and
PhD Scholarships, Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Ultrafast Optical Spectroscopy (or Femtosecond laser spectroscopy) is a powerful technique for obtaining information on the carrier and quasi-particle dynamics in material systems on ultrashort time scales. This is an emerging field that is full of challenges and new opportunities. Detailed knowledge of such ultrafast dynamics
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.