In 2018 we are offering 20 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees for students from ASEAN member countries.
Closing date 18 May 2018.
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
Nottingham University Business School is among the best UK centres for management education. Our faculty are leading researchers in their fields, so you can be sure that our teaching is informed by world-class research. MA Scholarships The Business School is offering up to two full-fee scholarships for the full-time MA Programmes. Home/EU
MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
MSc in Drug Discovery and Pharmaceutical Sciences in the School of Pharmacy. The School of Pharmacy is proud to announce it will be running this new course from September 2013 and to celebrate the inaugural year of the course five full tuition fee scholarships are being offered for exceptional candidates. More
MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
For the 2011/12 programme, the School is offering a number of scholarships for the Nottingham MBA. The School will only consider you eligible for a scholarship once you have been offered a place on the programme and have accepted your place by paying the course deposit. Nottingham
Nottingham University Business School Scholarships, UK
Nottingham University Business School is currently inviting applications for PhD scholarships from candidates starting their studies in October 2018. The scholarships available will be project based and in the following areas: Accounting Centre for Health Innovation Leadership and Learning (CHILL) Haydn Green Institute of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (HGI) Industrial Economics
MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
Each scholarship amounts to a £1000 reduction in fees for students (home/EU or international) on one of the taught MA programmes currently running in the School of Politics and International Relations. Please note that to be eligible for the scholarships: Applicants must hold an offer to study on a taught MA programme
Commonwealth Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
6 FULL Scholarships – tuition fees, airfare, maintenance award and additional allowances The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer this scholarship in partnership with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) You can apply for this scholarship if you are from one of the eligible
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK
Our Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for Research Excellence aim to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students from the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Sciences. In 2018 we are offering 50 full tuition fee scholarships. Closing date 09 March 2018. Who is eligible to apply? You can apply for
MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
MBA Scholarships 2013 / 2014 Full-time MBA Scholarship Awards Nottingham Business School will be offering a number of competitive half-fee scholarships up to the value of £7,500 for full-time MBA students for the academic year 2013 / 14. The competitive scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students who have been offered
International MSc in Biosciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
The University of Nottingham – This International MSc in Biosciences is designed to equip you with the skills to help you develop a career in industry, academia or research. Students spend four months in the UK and eight months at the University’s campus in Malaysia where the research project is
Nottingham Law School Dean’s Professional Courses Scholarships for Academic Excellence, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Nottingham Law School is delighted to offer a number of competitive Dean's Professional Courses Scholarships for Academic Excellence for eligible courses starting in September 2017. These prestigious scholarships are available to UK, EU and International students and are worth up to the value of half the tuition fee. The scholarships will
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.