The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Students from Indonesia are welcome to apply for the ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary Three level. Candidates who are not short-listed for the scholarships may be considered for the Merit Awards.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of Indonesia
- Born between 2002 to 2004
- Sat for 2018 SMP 3 National Final Evaluation Examination (UAN)
- Have done consistently well in school
- Proficient in English and a good record of participation in co-curricular activities
The dates given below are tentative and are subject to changes.
- Application Period: 25 May to 29 June 2018
- Selection Test: End July 2018
- Selection Interview: Mid September 2018
- Award of Scholarship: End September 2018
- Arrival of Scholar in Singapore: End October 2018
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified at least 1 week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Test and Interview Cities
Note: Surabaya and Singapore may be used as Test / Interview Centres if there are sufficient candidates.
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, National University of Singapore
The ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS) is offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS) to full-time NUS undergraduates who have outstanding academic merit and co-curricular activities. Eligibility The AUS is awarded to freshmen based on academic merit. These freshmen must be citizens or permanent residents of an ASEAN* member country. Singapore citizens
ASEAN Master Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
The University of Nottingham is consistently ranked among the world's top 100 universities* and is ranked 8th in the UK for research power**. In 2018 we are offering 20 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees for students from ASEAN member countries. Closing date 18 May 2018. Who is eligible to apply? You can apply
SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best
International Scholarship 2010-2011 to Study Bahasa Indonesia
DARMASISWA is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, arts, music and crafts. Participants can choose one of 45 different universities located in different cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of National Education
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of member countries of ASEAN* (except Singapore) to pursue a designated full-time Masters degree by coursework and dissertation. * ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) consists of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. Eligibility criteria Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
Sato International Scholarship Foundation (SISF), Japan
The Sato International Scholarship Foundation grants two types of scholarship for self-supporting students from ASEAN countries as well as Southwest Asian countries enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or graduate institution: 1. Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students 2. Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Students. Students from the Following Countries are Eligible to Apply Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia,
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN provides a partial scholarship for outstanding students from the ASEAN region to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. This Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN is highly
Faculty of Management Executive Dean’s ASEAN Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
For courses starting in January 2017 and September 2017 - applications for September 2017 will open early October 2016 Eligibility Any students from ASEAN nations (Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Lao PDR and Brunei Darussalam) applying for a full-time taught Master’s degree within the Faculty of Management's Business
Singapore Scholarship for ASEAN Countries – Singapore Cooperation Programme
The Singapore Scholarship was announced by then Prime Minister of Singapore Mr Goh Chok Tong at the 6th ASEAN Summit in December 1998. The Scholarship is awarded to students from the other ASEAN member countries and tenable for a full-time undergraduate degree course at one of the three universities in Singapore.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.