The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Outstanding A*STAR India Youth Scholars may be further identified for the A*STAR Young Researchers Attachment Programme.
Students who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the scholarship:
- Nationals of India
- Born between 1994 and 1996
- Completed Standard 8 in the Year 2010
- Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 80% with English as first language in the Standard 7 and 8 school examinations
- Possess a high level of oral and written competency in English
Candidates short-listed for the selection test/interview will be notified a week before the selection test/interview dates. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Test and Interview City
- Chennai #
# This Test/Interview center may be used if there are sufficient candidates. Applicants who choose Chennai as your preferred test/interview city are to indicate an alternative test/interview city from the remaining 3 cities.
Terms and Conditions
- Allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre-University) per annum with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only)
- Economy class air passage to Singapore and back to home country upon completion of course
- Waiver of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Waiver of GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidised medical benefits and accident insurance cover
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship
There are 2 modes of application — online or hardcopy application. Each applicant should submit only ONE application. Please do not submit a hardcopy application if you have chosen to apply online and vice versa.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online. For online scholarship applications, please use the online application system.
Alternatively, applicants may also print out a copy of the application form (192kb .pdf).
All applicants are required to send certified copies of the following items directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education before the closing date, 15 July 2010:
- Birth Certificate;
- Identity Card / Passport (if any); and
- Final Year Examination Result Slips for the last two years
A*STAR India Youth Scholarships / < Online application number — for online applicants>
c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch
Ministry of Education
1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Level 3 Podium Block
Original documents that are not in English must be translated; the translations must be accompanied by a photocopy of the original documents. Please do not send any original documents.
All online applicants must indicate their online application number on all supporting documents.
Visit official website.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Singapore International Airlines (SIA) Youth Scholarship
The SIA Youth Scholarship is tenable for 2 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate. Students who perform well in the GCE ‘A’ Level (or equivalent) Examination may apply for the undergraduate scholarship offered by the National University
SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best
ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore
The ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced (GCE A) Level (or equivalent) certificate. The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory
International Youth Exchange – Jogjakarta Indonesia
A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EXPERIENCE Join Us to Be the Next Indonesian Youth Ambassador If you consider yourself as an active and dynamic youth GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Indonesian citizen Listed as a citizen of Jogja (proven by KTP/KIPEM DIY) Physically and mentally healthy Single Fluent in English (both verbal and written) Have a broad view of international &
A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship, NUS Graduate School, Singapore
A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship (PGS) Students in Science, Computing and Engineering are invited to apply for A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship. TERMS A stipend during the pursuit of the Bachelor’s degree programme amounting to: $460 per month in Year 1 and Year 2 $560 per month in Year 3 $760 per month in Year 4; and $760 per month in
The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) for Research and Technology Graduate Fellowships 2010, Singapore
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and
Beasiswa Mengikuti Youth Model ASEAN Conference (YMAC) di Singapura
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) kembali mendapatkan kepercayaan untuk mengirimkan dua mahasiswa dalam acara Youth Model ASEAN Conference (YMAC) 2015 dimana tiket PP, akomodasi, transportasi acara dan konsumsi selama 4 hari di Singapura akan dibiayai oleh panitia penyelenggara dengan pendanaan dari S Rajaratnam Endowment. Kantor Urusan Internasional UMS akan menyelenggarakan seleksi peserta
Sato International Scholarship Foundation (SISF), Japan
The Sato International Scholarship Foundation grants two types of scholarship for self-supporting students from ASEAN countries as well as Southwest Asian countries enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or graduate institution: 1. Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students 2. Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Students. Students from the Following Countries are Eligible to Apply Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia,
Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, Singapore
The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS). Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding individuals from 15 Asia Pacific economies (Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam,
Commonwealth Scholarships Program 2010, Australia
The Commonwealth Scholarships Program has been revised for 2010 where it will offer scholarships for Indigenous students and those students who were in receipt of a Commonwealth Scholarship in 2009. Students who currently receive a Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship (CECS) or a Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship (CAS), and who maintain their eligibility,
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.