A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship (PGS)
Students in Science, Computing and Engineering are invited to apply for A*STAR Pre-Graduate Scholarship.
A stipend during the pursuit of the Bachelor’s degree programme amounting to:
- $460 per month in Year 1 and Year 2
- $560 per month in Year 3
- $760 per month in Year 4; and
- $760 per month in Year 5
for up to 12 months per academic year, or up to the date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
Tuition fee subsidy for the respective year(s) during the term of the Scholarship.
Candidates awarded must maintain good academic standing for the award to be renewed the following year.
All rates/allowances are subject to A*STAR adjustments from time to time.
- Singapore citizens, Singapore PRs and Nationals of ASEAN countries.
- Undergraduates from Science, Engineering & Computing.
- Polytechnic Diploma with Merit.
- Candidates must be on track to attain at least a good 2nd Upper Class of Honours or equivalent.
- Must not be holding an existing scholarship, bursary, or study loan.
- To maintain a CAP of at least 4.25 throughout their undergraduate programme.
- Upon completion of their undergraduate studies, candidates are required to embark on a PhD programme within 6 months. Candidates can apply to A*STAR scholarships in their final year of studies at NUS.
- The Singapore PRs and Nationals of ASEAN countries must be willing to take up Singapore citizenship if offered A*STAR scholarships for their PhD studies
And send them to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
A*STAR India Youth Scholarship, Ministry of Education, Singapore
The A*STAR India Youth Scholarship is tenable for 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate. The Scholarship is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory
The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) for Research and Technology Graduate Fellowships 2010, Singapore
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established 100 four-year fellowships for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best and
A*STAR Undergraduate Scholarships, NUS, NTU, SUTD, Singapore
AUS supports bright individuals with a keen interest in research for a Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering at the National University of Singapore, the Nanyang Technological University and the Singapore University of Technology and Design. Upon graduation, scholars have the flexibility to pursue their PhD studies locally or abroad
Undergraduate & Master Scholarships, Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for international students at A*STAR. It provides a unique opportunity for top overseas students to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia. Students will be able to work with distinguished and
Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore. Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply. Topics include: modeling of epileptic seizures (from
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
President Graduate Fellowships, National University of Singapore
The President's Graduate Fellowship (PGF) is awarded to candidates who show exceptional promise or accomplishment in research. A number of Ph.D. research students are selected each semester by the University for the award. Eligibility The PGF is open to full-time candidates of all nationalities. Incoming Ph.D. students and current NUS Research Scholars
National University of Singapore (NUS) Research Scholarship
The NUS Research Scholarship is awarded by NUS to outstanding graduates for research leading to a higher degree at the University. Eligibility Applicants must be university graduates with at least a Class II Honours degree or equivalent and, at the time of award of the Scholarship, must have been offered admission as
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU. Who is eligible? There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but
SMA3 Graduate Fellowship by Singapore Ministry of Education
The Singapore Ministry of Education has established a four-year fellowship scheme for new doctoral students at NTU or NUS who will conduct their research at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre (SMART Centre). The establishment of this Fellowship Programme is intended to attract to NTU and NUS the best
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.