The ANU International Excellence Scholarships are now available to select students applying to study full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the Australian National University.
The scholarships are open for students commencing in the following Colleges in semester 1 2019:
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Sciences
- ANU College of Business and Economics
- ANU Joint College of Sciences
These scholarships are competitive based on academic merit and country of citizenship.
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000;
- meets the citizenship and program requirements as published in the Field of Study table below;
- has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree;
- will enrol in a program at ANU for the first time.
- Dependents or a spouse of staff of diplomatic or consular missions enrolling in a postgraduate degree are eligible.
Field of Study
ANU Excellence Scholarships are available for study in the following academic colleges. Academic colleges will be offering Excellence Scholarships in different countries and regions according to their strategic priorities.
The successful recipient’s will receive $5,000 discount on tutiion fees in their first 12 months of study and a 10% reduction in their fees for each year of study thereafter. The award will be credited towards a student’s tuition fees once the student has enrolled each semester or session.
How to apply
Applicants are required to complete the electronic form available from the “Apply Now” link, and also email a copy of of their most recent transcript to email@example.com.
Applicants are also required to have applied for admission at the ANU
16 October – 2 December 2018
Conditions of award (PDF, 268.74 KB)
Use contact details to request an alternative file format or conditions of award for past years not listed.
For more information, please visit: www.anu.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
ANU Sport and Recreation Association Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
The Australian National University recognises the value of sporting excellence, and is proud to provide the opportunity for emerging athletes and talented sportspeople to access financial assistance to promote success in their academic and athletic goals. This scholarship aims to attract talented and emerging athletes to study at the ANU,
Astronomy & Astrophysics Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics Supplementary Scholarship These scholarships are offered by the ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.Field of study Astronomy and AstrophysicsANU location of study Research School of Astronomy and AstrophysicsValue A$5,000.00 (current rate) per annum tax free, in fortnightly paymentsDuration Three years full-time, with a possible six month extensionEligible programs PhDEligibility Bachelors
Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
The Australian National University’s Centre for European Studies invites applications for two PhD Scholarships for 2012 commencement.The Australian National University has a distinct national mission that differentiates it from other higher education institutions in the country. It also has unique concentrations of research excellence, which have given it a reputation
ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Academic Excellence Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences may award up to five awards known as the ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences Academic Excellence Masters Scholarship.The award is available for international students who are citizens of the countries published on the scholarship webpage (as updated annually)
Research School of Economics Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Each year the ANU College of Business and Economics may award up to two scholarships known as the Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to eligible students who are admitted to pursue a full-time program of study in the Master of Economics or have completed at least 24 units of study in
Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
ECU Excellence Scholarships are open to school leavers displaying outstanding academic excellence and endeavour. There are 12 scholarships available valued at $4000 for each full-time year (or pro rata) of a student's undergraduate course at ECU. Applications are sought from year 12 school leavers who can
ANU Tuition Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
Field of study AllPurpose A number of ANU Tuition Scholarships are funded and awarded by individual Colleges and determined as part of the application process. This scholarship covers international student tuition fees.Value This is a Tuition Fee ScholarshipOther benefits N/ADuration Three years full-time, with two possible six month extensions.Take up by 31 March (normally). It is
Hedley Bull Scholarships, Australian National University, Australia
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs program offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced).Field of study: International RelationsEligibility To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).To
ANU International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
Field of study University wideValue 100% coverage of international student tuition fees 100% coverage of Overseas Student Health CoverDuration Program durationNumber on offer 3 available for Semester 1 - 2 will be available to students applying from off-shore and one will be available to students applying from on-shore 2 available for Semester 2Eligibility The Scholarship shall be
ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
There shall be 5 scholarships available for the 2018 intake for new international students' from Indonesia known as the ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarship. All scholarships will be available to undergraduate students (2 in semester 1 and 3 in semester 2). The Scholarships are highly competitive and shall be offered to
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.