The Bachelor in International Business is designed for students interested in management and international business. They will be taught to manage projects for international companies and to operate in complex business environments in an ethically responsible and sustainable way.
Through a mix of theoretical and applied knowledge, the Bachelor in International Business will provide students with a solid understanding of the international economic environment; an initial exposure to the business world, with its various elements; and a strong foundation in the disciplines of management.
A significant part of the program is dedicated to personal development where students build managerial skills and key competencies to become professionals who will contribute effectively to the performance of multicultural teams.
The Bachelor in International Business is for those who are interested in jump starting their career directly after graduation.
If studying in a multicultural environment, receiving a top quality education, and gaining a wide variety of work experience are key to your future plans then the Bachelor in International Business program is for you.
Graduation from a secondary school, mathematics courses taken up to the final year, and a good command of English are required.
Native English speakers and those who have taken the past two years of their studies in English are exempt.
- € 9,500 per year, for EU and non-EU students
- Other mandatory fees may include social security and IESEG network fee, up to €600.
Application Deadline: May 30th 2018 for all students.
IÉSEG has a merit-based International Scholarship Program with a 10 to 25% tuition waiver per year. Selection is based on the applicant’s previous academic performance and overall application portfolio.
The scholarship application is automatic; students do not need to apply separately.
All international students are encouraged to check with Campus France and their own government to see if there are any scholarships available. For American students please check with Sallie Mae for private loan options.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
International MBA Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The International MBA is a one year program completely taught in English aimed at young managers with the potential of being global business leaders. The program equips participants with an in-depth understanding of the European business context and build the skills necessary to excel in complex international settings in top management
MSc Scholarships in International Business, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business (MIB) is a one year program completely taught in English which provides the skills and mindset required for success in international business within a limited time frame. We draw on our sound understanding of business practices and cultures to give students the fundamental skills
MSc Scholarships in Fashion Management, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Fashion Management is a one year program completely taught in English designed for talented individuals wishing to specialize in Fashion Management and to achieve an international career in the Fashion industry. The program prepares future fashion managers who will work confidently in competitive global environments. They will share
MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and to create sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment. The program not
MSc Scholarships in Big Data Analytics for Business, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Big Data Analytics for Business is a one year program completely taught in English which aims at training data scientists in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Participants are exposed to the leading-edge fundamentals in decision-making by extracting knowledge from Big Data, including social
MSc in International Business Negotiation Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in International Business Negotiation is a one year program completely taught in English which aims to educate effective, versatile and ethical managers, with strong negotiations skills to work in international context. It offers participants the opportunity to understand all elements of a negotiation process, and to fully
MSc in Digital Marketing & CRM Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Digital Marketing & CRM is a one year program completely taught in English which provides a unique opportunity to strengthen both your knowledge of Digital Marketing and CRM. The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging
MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The MSc in Accounting, Audit & Control is a one year program completely taught in English designed for students wishing to achieve long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis; in management accounting and decision-making; and financial advisory services. The program provides participants with an understanding
MSc in Investment Banking & Capital Markets Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Investment Banking & Capital Markets is a one year program completely taught in English designed to take your knowledge of capital markets to a higher level. In a fast-moving global financial environment, this program further explores the most recent developments in capital markets regulation and compliance.
Master of Science in Finance Scholarships, IÉSEG School of Management, France
The Master of Science in Finance is a one year program designed for students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial analysis in a very practical environment. The program is fully taught in English, making of its international perspective one of its major strengths. The curriculum puts a particular emphasis on
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.