The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
For 2019/20 entry there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth £22,860)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,044 for full time award holders in 2019/20, expected to be confirmed February 2019
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2019;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday 18th January 2019.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must be uploaded by Friday 25th January 2019 at the latest.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.
- New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
We strongly advise that all applicants read the guidance listed below before completing an application form. Part of the application will be based on the PGR Ranking Criteria and so it is important you are familiar with this document.
Results of the PGR Scholarships Competition will be communicated through email by 15 March 2019.
Please do not contact the Graduate School before this date to enquire about results.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Law School Departmental Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
We are proud to announce that we are now offering up to 4 new full fee scholarships for outstanding candidates studying for an LLM at Warwick. These awards are open to all applicants both home and overseas and have no country restrictions. You must already hold an offer from the
Law School Research Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
The Law School is offering two further research awards for Doctoral students. The award will cover full fees and a stipend (equivalent to that of the UK National Research Council funding rates). The scholarships will be awarded for the standard period of three years. Applications are welcomed from Home, EU and
International Office Master Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
The University of Warwick is delighted to announce that three awards of up to £17,000 are to be made available to three outstanding candidates who wish to undertake a one year taught Masters or Masters by Research programme in any field of study for 2014/15 entry. 3 awards of up to
Philosophy Department Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
The Philosophy Department will award 25 scholarships to fund postgraduate study in 2016-17 on our MA and MPhil programmes. Each scholarship will provide £2000 towards your tuition fees. Awards will be made based on academic merit. Eligibility This competition is open to Home/EU and Overseas candidates. Please note that only full time
School of Engineering Taught Masters Scholarship, University of Warwick, UK
Application deadline: 28th April 2017 Results will be announced in May 2017 Start date: 2nd October 2017 Duration: One year The Award: The School of Engineering is offering: Up to 2 scholarships at £10k Up to 3 scholarships at £7.5k Up to 4 scholarships at £5k Eligibility criteria: Applicants must hold an offer for admission on one
Warwick Engineering International Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
We are proud to announce up to ten scholarships available to first year undergraduate overseas students studying Engineering at Warwick who join us in 2017. At a time of increasing opportunities afforded by technology and social progress, as well as recognition of the challenges the world is facing, Engineers are expected
PhD Studentships, Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (DIMAP), University of Warwick, UK
DIMAP PhD Studentships (6 awards) University of Warwick - Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications (DIMAP) £15,000 per year (maintenance) + fees DIMAP Centre (Computer Science/Mathematics / Warwick Business School: Operational Research) The DIMAP aims to recruiting qualified and highly motivated students for PhD scholarships. Applicants should have a degree in Computer
School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
Up to five School of Life Sciences (SLS) Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees. SLS Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future. Students must complete a
WMG Master Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
WMG will be awarding over £700,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2017. WMG Excellence Scholarships WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your
PAIS Departmental Scholarship, University of Warwick, UK
PAIS is delighted to confirm that 8 scholarships are available for students commencing MA study in Autumn 2017. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners' tuition fees. The awards will be allocated as follows: Four £5000 awards for Home or EU candidates. Four £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates. Part-time
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.