The candidate will work with Prof. Hong Hao and Dr. Wensu Chen in the area of structural Engineering on an Australia Research Council (ARC) project regarding development of composite structure against blast and impact loading
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Australian Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International students
- New Zealand Citizen
Maximum number awarded
The successful student shall receive a stipend valued $27,082.00 (2018) per annum.
The duration of the scholarship shall be for three years with a possible extension of up to six months provided the student meets eligibility guidelines as per the conditions of award.
If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship shall cover tuition fees for the duration of the award.
Bachelor degree (first class honours or upper second class honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields, and language requirement (IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0); or TOEFL 79.
Applicants with Master degrees with technical publications and research experiences in structural engineering or mechanical engineering, mechanics, structural dynamics are preferred.
How to apply
Please submit application to:
Applications accepted at any time
Need more information?
For further information please contact:
Dr. Wensu Chen
School of Civil and Mechanical Engineering
For more information, please visit: scholarships.curtin.edu.au.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
ARC Linkage PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has three PhD scholarships available for students to participate in an ARC Linkage project "Laser Ultrasonic Monitoring for Australia's Infrastructure Assets". This project aims to develop technologies for monitoring health of Australia's ageing infrastructure by a unique laser ultrasonic device. Several vital improvements in the experimental setup will be
Department of Civil Engineering PhD Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin currently has 2 scholarships opportunities for higher degree by research students in the area of Bio-Activate Materials reseach to study under the supervision of Dr. Abhijit Mukherjee. Natural habitats such as anthills and corals and formations such as stalagmites and stalactites are ecofriendly and extremely durable. Diverse microbial populations harboured
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. We have been undergoing for several research projects by
Focal Petroleum Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
The Focal Petroleum Scholarship is available to undergraduate students enrolled full-time in their first year at Curtin University undertaking a Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering). The scholarship is being offered by Focal Petroleum Engineering Pty Ltd- an independent engineering consulting firm specializing in the areas of Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering and
Master, PhD & Postdoctoral in Civil Engineering, Kunsan National University, South Korea
The Structural System Laboratory (SSL) in the Department of Civil Engineering (specially Structural Engineering), Kunsan National University, has established itself as a leading laboratory in South Korea with continuous developments in the relevant engineering researches in the field of Civil Engineering. they have been undergoing for several research projects by
PhD Scholarship in Public Health, Curtin University, Australia
A three year PhD scholarship is available for an outstanding candidate to conduct epidemiological research at the School of Public Health. The scholarship is linked to a National Health & Medical Research Council funded project on obesity and risk of diabetes. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work
Curtin Mathematics Research Scholarships, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University has a scholarship opportunity for a PhD student to participate in an ARC Future Fellow Project "Novel nonlinear functional analysis methods for singular and impulsive boundary value problems". The project aims to develop innovative functional analysis theories and methods to study various complex nonlinear boundary value problems with
Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
The School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering is offering a Technical PhD Studentship 2017/18? to an outstanding PhD candidate. Applications are invited from home/EU or international candidates who have graduated with a Distinction from one of the following University of Manchester, Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering MSc programmes since
Pathway Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
2014 Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships - Onshore Student Pathway Scholarship Curtin University recognises that Australia continues to rank as a first-choice destination for international students wanting to study at high school, vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate level. Through this scholarship, Curtin invites eligible international students of any citizenship (except Australian) who
Science & Engineering Merit Extension Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the 2015 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarships and 2016 Curtin Innovative Merit Scholarships Curtin University welcomes eligible students who are citizens of Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China,
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.