There is one award of approximately £5,000 available for those who apply for a taught masters programme.
The scholarship is available for a one year taught masters programme in any subject.
How to apply
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 26 April 2017. You must complete Section G – Personal Statement.
When you submit an application for admission to a taught masters programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge your application and provide information about how to set up an LSE For You online account. This account will allow you to track the progress of your application for admission, and will provide you with access to the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form. The LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form will be available until 26 April 2017.
Selection for this scholarship will take place between May and July 2017 and we will only notify the successful recipient(s) by the end of July 2017. If you have not heard from the Financial Support Office by the end of July 2017, you must assume your application has been unsuccessful. We will notify successful applicants only.
How to apply for admission
If you complete the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form, you will also be considered for support from the LSE Graduate Support Scheme. Being unsuccessful with your application to the Graduate Support Scheme does not preclude you from being considered for other awards such as this one.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Undergraduate Scholarships, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
The LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme is designed to help Overseas students who do not have the necessary funds to meet all their costs. The amount of assistance will vary according to individual financial needs. These awards are renewable for the second and third year of study, subject to satisfactory academic performance. Please
Master of Public Administration and Policy, National University of Singapore
The Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy is a graduate school of the National University of Singapore consistently ranked amongst the top 30 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings 2008. The School aims to educate, train and generate ideas amongst a new generation of globally minded
PhD Studentships in Political Science, University of Dublin, Trinity College, Ireland
Fully-funded studentships are available for study in the PhD programme in Political Science at Trinity College Dublin, paying tuition plus financial support of up to €15,000 per year. Application for this financial support is automatically considered as part of the normal admissions process. The Department of Political Science normally admits
LLM in Law and Economics Partial Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) and the School of Economics and Finance are offering three partial scholarships worth 50 per cent of the tuition fee each to outstanding Home/EU and overseas full time candidates. These partial scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees payable to the college. The successful
London School of Economics and Political Science PhD Studentships, UK
In 2018 LSE will be offering around 100 major studentships to new PhD students in the form of LSE PhD Studentships and LSE ESRC DTP Studentships. Eligibility LSE PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £18,000. They are available for UK, EU and
International Excellence Scholarships, City University London, UK
City's School of Arts & Social Sciences has launched a new scholarship scheme specifically for international students applying for Masters degree programmes. We encourage applications from all countries outside the European Union (EU) from students who are passionate about the arts and social sciences and believe they can make a real
8 PhD Fellowships in Political Science, Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS), Vienna, Austria
MULTI-LEVEL POLITICS IN EUROPE Program in Political Science 2010-2013 We are now accepting applications for the next postgraduate program in political science, which will start on 1 October 2010. Admission Requirements Applicants must hold a Master`s degree in political science or other disciplines relevant to the program. Degrees should be received by October 2010.
Doctoral Scholarships in Economics, Barcelona Institute of Economics, Spain
Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB) Call for applications 4 DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS Under the Research Program “Fiscal Federalism” (Heads: Prof. Albert Solé-Ollé & Prof. Núria Bosch-Roca) at the IEB, we are seeking applications for Four Doctoral Scholarships The academic year starts on September 1, 2009. The scholarship is for a period of two years (Master`s
School of Economics PhD Studentships, University of East Anglia, UK
At least five studentships will be available in 2018/19 to applicants who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence in any area relevant to the strategic interests the School of Economics. There are three main schemes under which you can apply for scholarships (see below). All three have identical academic requirements – a strong
Islamic Finance Scholarships, Durham University Business School, UK
Durham University Business School is delighted to offer one full fee scholarship for a self-funding student undertaking either MSc Islamic Finance or MSc Islamic Finance and Management, beginning October 2018. The scholarship is provided by the Durham Centre for Islamic Economics and Finance at the Durham University Business School. Value: Full
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.