A number of departmental scholarships are available to candidates enrolling on any taught MSc course in the Department of Electronic Engineering (MSc in Audio and Music Technology, MSc in Communications Engineering, MSc in Digital Systems Engineering, MSc in Embedded Wireless Systems, MSc in Engineering Management and MSc in Intelligent Robotics) beginning in September 2019. The scholarships are worth up to £5,000 each.
To apply for this scholarship you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Please include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically:
- Your academic background.
- The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for.
- The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
Please make your scholarship application by email to Helen Smith.
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Applicants will be notified of the result of their scholarship application by the department before the end of June 2019.
For more information, please visit: www.york.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Department of Computer Science Studentships, University of York, UK
A number of departmental studentships are available to candidates enrolling on any full-time taught MSc course in the Department of Computer Science. The value of each studentship is normally a one-off payment of £5,000. How to apply: All Home/EU and Overseas applicants holding an offer of a place on one of our full-time
International Scholarships for Master Students, York St John University, UK
International Scholarships 2013/14 York St John University and the SPARK fund are pleased to announce a range of scholarships for new postgraduate international students for the 2013/14 academic year. For the September 2013 intake, we are pleased to offer: One flagship ‘International SPARK Scholar’ award, offering both a full tuition fee scholarship for
The Jonathan Bradshaw Scholarship, University of York, UK
The Department of Social Policy and Social Work is honoured to announce the call of applications for the ‘Jonathan Bradshaw’ Scholarship to prospective postgraduate students that receive offer for any of our one (1) year MA and MRes programmes: MA in Social Policy, MRes Social Policy, MA in Comparative and
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, University of York, UK
We offer a number of scholarships for international students (non-EU) to help with tuition fees and living costs. These scholarships are available to applicants who pay tuition fees at the international rate. If you're unsure whether you're classed as a UK, EU or international student for fee purposes - check your
Mathematics & Statistics Scholarships for Taught Masters, University of Glasgow, UK
The School of Mathematics and Statistics is pleased to offer up to 5 scholarships for the following postgraduate Masters programmes commencing in September 2013: MSc Mathematics MSc Applied Mathematics MSc Environmental Statistics MSc Biostatistics MSc Statistics MSc Social Statistics MRes Advanced Statistics Eligibility: All international applicants who have an unconditional offer will automatically be considered. Value: £2000 in the
Masters Taught Excellence Scholarships, University of Bolton, UK
The Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship is worth £1,500 and will be awarded to full-time U.K. EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means, who progress to a University of Bolton Masters Course. Eligibility Up to £1,500 will be paid towards your tuition fees and to be eligible you
PhD Studentships in Organic Chemistry, University of York, UK
Free radicals in phenylene diamine oxidation What is common between colour photography and hair dyeing? Both processes involve essentially the same chemistry based on indo dyes [1,2]. The dyes in both cases are formed in situ by oxidative coupling of phenylene diamines with aromatic compounds, a reaction which proceeds via formation
Master Scholarships, University of York, UK
University of York Masters scholarships offer a tuition fee waiver (at the home/EU rate). The scholarship covers one year of full time registration. Eligibility and Availability In order to be eligible you must: Have applied for and been offered a place on the relevant full time Masters programme Have or expect to obtain a
York University International Undergraduate Student Scholarship & Award Program, Canada
York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000. In addition to the awards requiring this application, some awards are automatically granted based on academic performance. Established for international undergraduate applicants, recognizing academic excellence, leadership qualities, exceptional community service and individual achievement. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA You MUST submit
Geographical & Earth Sciences International Academic Excellence Awards, University of Glasgow, UK
The School of Geographical & Earth Sciences is pleased to offer 6 International Academic Excellence Awards for their postgraduate Masters programmes in Geomatics and Water Science commencing September 2013. Eligibility: The awards are open to International (non-EU) students, who have accepted a place on one of the following postgraduate programmes (see
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.