The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
2019 Campaign Timeline
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 15th 2019
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 11th 2019.
- Publication of results: week of March 25th 2019.
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2019 Session
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
For more information, please visit: www.campusfrance.org.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
MBA Scholarship for Excellence, HEC Paris, France
Scholarships for Excellence are for exceptional applicants who understand the added value of an MBA from our top-ranked business school. In turn, this award is our way of attracting the best students and helping them to realize their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.Eligibility: All of our
Master Scholarships, Jean Monnet University, France
Jean Monnet University, through its Foundation, attract high level international students in its international Master degrees by offering scholarships (the objective is to welcome high level international students who aspire to further integrate Jean-Monnet University research laboratories for PhD studies).Grant awardedUJM Foundation scholarships are granted for one academic year.
Excellence Scholarships for International Students, ESSEC Business School, France
ESSEC Excellence Scholarships will be granted to at least 9 outstanding International ESSEC MSc in Management candidates for the 2012 Intake.Each ESSEC Excellence Scholarship will amount to:20,000€ for non-European candidates 15,000€ for European candidatesESSEC award decision will be published end of May.In order to compete for Excellence Scholarships, you need to
Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3 Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships at the Sorbonne NouvelleThe Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships are offered at the Institut d’Etudes Iraniennes of the Sorbonne Nouvelle with the support of the research group 'Mondes iranien et indien' (UMR 7528) and the Fondation Colette Caillat of the Institut de France.
Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France
The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH), the Gaspard Monge Program for Optimization and operational research and the Labex Mathematics Hadamard (LMH) are offering a number of one or two year scholarships for talented students applying for a Master Study in Mathematics in one of their member institutions.Call for a Master
Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
BGF Scholarship Program to study in FranceThe French Government, through its Embassy in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for more than 29 years. In order to pursue its objective to support Indonesian human resources, the Frence Embassy will offer scholarships for the year 2010.Those scholarships are
Excellence Scholarships, University of Limoges, France
The University of Limoges offers for the universitary year 2017/2018 an annual program of Excellence scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region.Rules of excellence scholarships 2017Excellence of the application. Registration in a Master degree at the University of Limoges Wish to pursue in doctoral studies at the
Master Scholarships in Particle Physics at Université Blaise Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France
The 2nd year of the Master of Physics at Clermont-Ferrand1 welcomes students from France and abroad, provided they have passed the Master 1 exams, or possess the background expected after 4 years of Physics. To promote mobility and excellence, a number of 5,000 euros fellowships have been opened this year
French Embassy Cotutelle Travel Grant, France – Australia
FRENCH EMBASSY COTUTELLE TRAVEL GRANT 2011Since 2003, the French Embassy in Australia, on behalf of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has been associated with the Australian Academy of Science (AAS) to jointly operate the French-Australian Cotutelle Call for proposals. Its objective is to support the development of the double doctoral
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.