The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Applicants must fulfil all of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Please click here for a list of eligible programmes.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements.
- be female.
- be a new student to Swansea University.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need.
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found Eira Francis Davies Eligible Countries 2019
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
Applications for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship are now open for the 2019 / 2020 academic year.
Deadline for application is 01st June 2019.
For further information please email EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates, Swansea University, UK
The International Development Office is offering a number of £4000 (+£2000*) scholarships. You can apply for the International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates if you: are classed as an overseas student for fee purpose are enrolling on a course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2014. (Students applying for second
Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
To mark the Centenary of Dylan Thomas, the College of Arts and Humanities and the International Development Office at Swansea University are offering two Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships in Creative Writing. The scholarships are offered to EU, UK and international students who have accepted an offer to study a full-time taught
International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need. Scholarships are open to all subject areas. Who is eligible: Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea Candidates must show
BSc Professional Nursing Studies Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme at Swansea University will have the opportunity to receive up to £2,000 in scholarship and bursaries! Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme will be eligible for a guaranteed International Nursing Scholarship worth £1,500, to be offset
10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Zienkiewicz Scholarship 2010/11 Entry - 10 Elite International PhDs School of Engineering, Swansea University Swansea, Wales, UK. This scholarship is in honour of the late Professor Olgierd (Olek) Cecil Zienkiewicz, CBE, FREng, FRS. He joined Swansea University in 1961 as Head of the Department of Civil Engineering and was latterly Emeritus Professor of the
College of Engineering Zienkiewicz PhD Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
The College of Engineering at Swansea University is delighted to introduce the second round of the prestigious Zienkiewicz Scholarships. These scholarships are named to honor Professor O.C. Zienkiewicz (1921-2009) who was a pioneer in the area of finite element method. Professor Zienkiewicz’s work originated at Swansea University, revolutionised the engineering
PhD Studentship in Coastal Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Applications are invited for a fully funded PhD scholarship in Coastal Engineering. Project description: The PhD position will be aligned with the recently awarded MORPHINE project funded by EPSRC relating to the performance of beach mega nourishments in the UK context, and provide the applicant with plenty of scope for collaboration
PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantship, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014), and has been named Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide. Founded in 1920, Swansea is a vibrant, research-led university at the forefront of academic and scientific discovery.
Exercise & Health Physiology Research Studentship, Swansea University, UK
Exercise & Health Physiology: Part Funded MSc by Research Studentship: Investigating the Influence of Inspiratory Muscle Training in Cystic Fibrosis Patients Cystic Fibrosis, characterised by excessive mucus production in several organs including the lungs, affects approximately 1:2500 Caucasian new born babies. Whilst there is no prevention or cure for Cystic Fibrosis,
PhD Studentship in Mechanical Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014), and has been named Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide. Applications are now invited for a fully funded PhD studentship in Mechanical Engineering, Nonlinear Dynamics and
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.