Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country as listed below* who are admitted to pursue taught master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
Suitable postgraduate taught courses can be found here.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to the student demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need. It is also a condition of the award that students return to their home country and detail how completion of the programme will better the lives of those at home.
- For postgraduate taught courses, applicants should have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelors degree, 3 A levels (excluding General Studies) grade A-B and 5 GCSEs grade A-B (equivalent qualifications and grades are also accepted)
- In the case of all applicants, their English language ability must meet any stipulated condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- Candidates must be female, new, full-time, postgraduate degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have accepted and hold an offer of a place to study at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates must be usually resident in one of the countries listed below*
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
EFD Scholarship Eligible Countries 2018
How to Apply
Applications for the Eira Davies Scholarship are now open for 2018 entry. Deadline for applications is 1st June 2018.
For more information, please visit: scholarshipstips.com.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates, Swansea University, UK
The International Development Office is offering a number of £4000 (+£2000*) scholarships. You can apply for the International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates if you: are classed as an overseas student for fee purpose are enrolling on a course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2014. (Students applying for second
Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
To mark the Centenary of Dylan Thomas, the College of Arts and Humanities and the International Development Office at Swansea University are offering two Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships in Creative Writing. The scholarships are offered to EU, UK and international students who have accepted an offer to study a full-time taught
International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University’s International Development Office has Scholarships available to candidates who can demonstrate 1) above average academic qualifications and 2) financial need. Scholarships are open to all subject areas. Who is eligible: Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants Candidates must have accepted the offer of a place at Swansea Candidates must show
BSc Professional Nursing Studies Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme at Swansea University will have the opportunity to receive up to £2,000 in scholarship and bursaries! Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme will be eligible for a guaranteed International Nursing Scholarship worth £1,500, to be offset
10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Zienkiewicz Scholarship 2010/11 Entry - 10 Elite International PhDs School of Engineering, Swansea University Swansea, Wales, UK. This scholarship is in honour of the late Professor Olgierd (Olek) Cecil Zienkiewicz, CBE, FREng, FRS. He joined Swansea University in 1961 as Head of the Department of Civil Engineering and was latterly Emeritus Professor of the
College of Engineering Zienkiewicz PhD Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
The College of Engineering at Swansea University is delighted to introduce the second round of the prestigious Zienkiewicz Scholarships. These scholarships are named to honor Professor O.C. Zienkiewicz (1921-2009) who was a pioneer in the area of finite element method. Professor Zienkiewicz’s work originated at Swansea University, revolutionised the engineering
PhD Studentship in Coastal Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Applications are invited for a fully funded PhD scholarship in Coastal Engineering. Project description: The PhD position will be aligned with the recently awarded MORPHINE project funded by EPSRC relating to the performance of beach mega nourishments in the UK context, and provide the applicant with plenty of scope for collaboration
PhD Graduate Teaching Assistantship, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014), and has been named Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide. Founded in 1920, Swansea is a vibrant, research-led university at the forefront of academic and scientific discovery.
Exercise & Health Physiology Research Studentship, Swansea University, UK
Exercise & Health Physiology: Part Funded MSc by Research Studentship: Investigating the Influence of Inspiratory Muscle Training in Cystic Fibrosis Patients Cystic Fibrosis, characterised by excessive mucus production in several organs including the lungs, affects approximately 1:2500 Caucasian new born babies. Whilst there is no prevention or cure for Cystic Fibrosis,
PhD Studentship in Mechanical Engineering, Swansea University, UK
Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014), and has been named Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide. Applications are now invited for a fully funded PhD studentship in Mechanical Engineering, Nonlinear Dynamics and
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.