Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright Graduate students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by Korean government.
The deadline for application is 18th March. Below are some of the details covered in the Scholarship.
- Foreigners whose parents are both foreigners
- Dual Citizen is not accepted
- Students who have good both Physical and Mental Health
- Must pass the Physical Examination (The prescript form provided)
- Under age of 40 by 1 Sep, 2013 (Born after 1 Sep 1973)
- By 31 Aug, 2013, Student must have Bachelor??s degree.
- Disaccreditation when student does not earn the degree by 31 Aug, 2013
- No student who was in Korean University or graduate Korean University in the past
- A minimum of 3.0/4.0 GPA, 80% out of 100% percentage, or equivalent grade
- If it is hard to submit GPA or Percentage transcript, submit certificate of rank(within 20% of top rank)
- Optional: Test of proficiency in Korean (TOPIK , KLPT) or in English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
- Required Documents: 1 Original and 3 Copies for each document by carrier.
- Address: Hyehwa Cultural Center #409,Institute of International Affairs, Dajeon University, 300-716, Korea
- Documents in languages other than Korean and English must be submitted with a notarized Korean translation.
- Student can apply only one university. Applicants who apply more than 1 institution are ruled out.
- All submitted documents are not returned.
- When the information is found to be false, admission will be revoked even after enrollment.
- Copied documents need to get stamped or signed by the recommending institution.
- Must be accurate in self-physical checkup list. The admission may be cancelled when a serious disease is found during physical examination which will be carried out after being announced as a successful candidate.
- Submit Printed Thesis (1~2 copies)
- Submit the copy of prize record (Notarized)
- Applicant cannot change the university once the admission is confirmed.
2013 Applicant Schedule (Prearranged)
- Submit the Application: 28 Jan~ 18 March
- Primary Selection by Daejeon University: 1 April~12 April
- Secondary Document Screening(Second Selection) by NIIED: 25 April~ 26 April
- Announcement of the Second Selection Acceptance: 30 April
- Admission Selection for Student(Including Adopter) who Recommended by Official Residence (Third Selection): 1 May ~ 31 May
- Physical Examination the Student who passed Second Selection: 1 May ~ 31 May
- Announce the names of the applicants who passed the all selections: 17 June
- Issue the Visa and Purchase Airline Ticket: 18 June ~ 31 July
- Entry Korea: 26 Aug ~ 28 Aug
- Orientation: 29 Aug ~30 Aug
- Classes Begin: 2 Sep ~
- Phone: +82 42 280 2767/ +82 42 280 2126/ +82 42 280 2489
- E-mail: email@example.com
If you have any question regarding this subject, do not hesitate to contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program 2011 The ASEAN University Network (AUN) in collaboration with Daejeon University (DJU) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011 Scholarship Information Full Scholarships
Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
The Government of Korea has awarded international students a scholarship called "Global Korea Scholarship". If you are interested in applying for the program, you must meet all the requirements stated below: International students enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year undergraduate program at the time of application. Students whose GPA in the
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Jan. 28. 2013 ~ Mar. 15. 2013 Contact: Lee, Chang-Won, +82-42-280-2767, email@example.com Jang, Eun-Bi, +82-42-280-2124, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide Residence halls in Daejeon University are comprised of the 1st Residence Hall, the 2nd Residence Hall, International Residence Hall and the 4th Residence Hall and they are recognized as one of the
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungnam National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period : (Tue.) Feb. 5, ~ (Tue.) Mar. 19, 2013 Evaluation of Major Learning Capability : (Mon.) Mar. 25, ~ (Wed) Apr. 3, 2013 Announcement of Admission Result : (Tue.) Apr. 9, 2013 Contact : Office of Admissions Tel. 82-42-821-5028, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Dormitory There are two types of rooms, which
MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
We at the School of Business have revamped our Global MBA program which will start in August 2010. As we are hoping to recruit top global talent to this program for 17 months. Our Global MBA focuses on business in the growing region of Northeast Asia(Korea, China, and Japan), which sets
Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship, Korea University, South Korea
In celebration of its centennial in 2005, KU established Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students in Student Exchange Program(SEP) and Visiting Student Program(VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship. Types Admission Scholarship: Max. KRW 400,000
Master Scholarships, KAIST Graduate School of Information and Media Management, Korea
KAIST Graduate School of Information & Media Management KSIM was established in March 2006 with a mission to provide business professionals worldwide with in-depth understanding of the IT convergence paradigm and its business opportunities. Over the past 13 years, the IT department at the KAIST business school, through its MIS and Telecom
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : February 1st (Friday) ~ March 18th (Monday) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory capacity of people: 2,200 students Dormitory price: Approximately 500,000/semester KGSP scholars are required to stay in double rooms and have meals in the dormitory. According to the dormitory type, required meals could be changed. Woosong University
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.