In celebration of its centennial in 2005, KU established Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students in Student Exchange Program(SEP) and Visiting Student Program(VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
- Admission Scholarship: Max. KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester (4 months).
- KU Travel Scholarship: Designed to help students meet basic travel costs, a one-off payment of up to a maximum of KRW1,500,000 according to distance and currency rate.
- Merit Scholarship: Awarded on the basis of academic merit of the first semester at Korea University, KRW300,000 per month for a second semester (4 months). Only applicable to exchange/visiting students who participate in one-year program.
- Admission and KU Travel Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit at the applicants’ home institutions.
- Faculty/ Institution/ National quotas may apply.
- Students who extend the duration of their study at Korea University from one semester to two semesters are eligible to apply for ‘Merit Scholarship’ at the time of approval on extension.
- Funding for the scholarships is subject to availability.
To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
- Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
- Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
- Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
- Be fluent in either English or Korean.
- Global KU scholarship application form
- One passport-sized photograph
- Academic reference
- All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document are in any other language.
- Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
- Academic reference MUST be sent directly to Office of International Affairs from instructors.
- Semester 1 (Spring): January 30
- Semester 2 (Fall): July 30
For more information, please visit: oia.korea.ac.kr.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Global Korea Scholarship for International Students
The Government of Korea has awarded international students a scholarship called "Global Korea Scholarship".If you are interested in applying for the program, you must meet all the requirements stated below:International students enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year undergraduate program at the time of application. Students whose GPA in the
Konkuk University International Summer Program, South Korea
The International Summer Program (ISP) at Konkuk University is a two-to-four-week-long summer program that provides a great opportunity for international students wishing to learn about Korea and experience its culture. The program is suitable for all students, but is particularly valuable to those having a general interest in Korea. Students
Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
Graduate Studentship (MS, PhD) at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South KoreaGraduate School, Kyung Hee University, South KoreaThe successful applicants will join Department of Biomedical Engineering (http://web.khu.ac.kr/~bme/) or Department of Biomedical Science (http://www.khbiomed.net/intro/intro04.php) to develop and apply MRI sciences for brain imaging. The students will investigate MRI in normal volunteers and/or
MBA Scholarships, Graduate School of Business Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
We at the School of Business have revamped our Global MBA program which will start in August 2010. As we are hoping to recruit top global talent to this program for 17 months.Our Global MBA focuses on business in the growing region of Northeast Asia(Korea, China, and Japan), which sets
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394)Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon.Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) for Master Students, Daejeon University, Korea
Daejeon University in South Korea is looking for bright Graduate students interested in learning Korean and pursuing their higher education in South Korea. This is scholarship program running by Korean government.The deadline for application is 18th March. Below are some of the details covered in the Scholarship.QualificationForeigners whose parents are
Pony Chung Fellowship, Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University
The Research Institute of Korean Studies (RIKS) at Korea University, with support from the Pony Chung Foundation, established the ‘Pony Chung Fellowship’ for Young Korean Studies Scholars. The goal of this program is to provide young international scholars in the field of Korean Studies with financial support, a suitable research
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
KGSP ApplicationSubmission of application documents Feb. 1.(Fri.) 9:00 ~ Mar. 27(Wed.)18:00 Announcement of Successful candidate Scheduled for Apr. 12.(Fri.)10:00PNU FeaturesAs a first established national university in Korea, the university provides educational opportunities in almost all areas of study and supports the needs of quality higher education in the southeastern area of
Postdoctoral Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South Korea, University of Bayreuth, Germany
Postdoctoral Position in Social Science Perspectives on Climate Change in South KoreaThe Department of Population and Social Geography, University of Bayreuth, Germany invites applicants for a one-year Postdoc appointment, beginning in June 2011 (negotiable). The successful candidate will undertake original research in South Korea from a qualitative social science perspective
The Feeling Korea, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
Chonbuk National University is one of the best national universities in education, research and internationalization fields. Jeonju, the city in which Chonbuk National University is located, is the most Korean style city with history of 1,200 years. The biggest traditional Korean village is located in Jeonju, where Jeonju’s famous delicacies
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.