We know how much hard work goes into preparing for the GMAT, and are delighted to offer the new GMAT Excellence scheme to recognise and reward the highest achievers, with a £5,100 award for candidates who achieve an overall score of 750 or higher.
If you want to be considered for a GMAT excellence award, you should make sure you submit your MBA application by 22 June 2018.
The award is a 10% reduction in the total fees equating to £5,100 for the Full-Time MBA starting in September 2018.
The award is available to candidates who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 or higher. Please note that GMAT tests are valid for 5 years from the test date.
You should have submitted your MBA application by 22 June 2018 to be considered for this scholarship.
How to apply
Candidates with an overall GMAT score of 750 who receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September will automatically receive the award as a reduction to their tuition fees.
Candidates who achieve an overall GMAT score of 750 by taking (or re-taking) GMAT after receiving an offer, to either meet an offer condition or to improve their score, are also eligible for the award. Please note that you should contact the Admissions Team when you receive your score, as well as making your results available online.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Technical PhD Studentship, University of Manchester, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
Studentships: up to £18,000 pa plus payment of fees Deadline: Friday 19th February Start date: October 2010 Imperial College Business School has a global reputation for academic excellence and provides the opportunity to learn from world-class faculty and cutting edge research. The recent RAE 2008 assessment places the Business School joint first for
Imperial Women’s Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Imperial Women’s Scholarships are awarded to women showing exceptional academic achievement and professional excellence. Variable awards are available. If you want to be considered for this scholarship, you should make sure you submit your MBA application by 4 May 2018. Apply for the MBA » Award Variable awards are available. Eligibility Successful candidates will demonstrate
Imperial Business Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Imperial Business Scholarships recognise strong applicants who demonstrate the ability and passion to meet the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow. If you want to be considered for an Imperial Business Scholarship, you should make sure you
Advisory Board Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aim to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enrol on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School. Two scholarship awards of £51,000 each will be available to successful applicants
Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates for the Imperial Executive MBA. Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria: The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement Your performance during
Public Healthcare Scholarship, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College London is world-renowned for teaching and research in medicine and healthcare, and at the Business School we recognise the unique value that healthcare professionals bring to the MBA classroom. We are delighted to announce a new scholarship to recognise exceptional candidates joining us from careers in the UK’s National
PhD Studentships in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
The Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine at Imperial College London invites applications for the Hans Rausing PhD studentship, starting in the 2009/10 academic year. The history of science and technology has been taught and researched at Imperial College London since 1963, and CHoSTM in its current form
Brilliant Minds MBA Scholarship, Imperial College London, UK
The Brilliant Minds Scholarships are awarded to applicants who display exceptional intellect and career potential and who otherwise might not be able to fund study on the programme. Awards of up to £51,000 are available If you want to be considered for this scholarship, you should make sure you submit your
PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
PhD Studentship Experimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap Leaching Imperial College London - Department of Earth Science and Engineering A Rio Tinto studentship is being offered to an excellent student in Chemical Engineering, Minerals Processing or related disciplines. The studentship will cover all student fees, and also offers a
Faculty of Medicine Dean’s Master’s scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Faculty of Medicine is offering scholarships for students starting full-time or part-time Master’s programmes in October 2018. The Dean’s Master’s Scholarship Up to nine scholarships of £10,000 available for applicants to study an MSc or MRes course run by the Faculty of Medicine beginning in October 2018. Applications are now open for
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.