Graduate student positions and postdoctoral research positions are available in the area of medical engineering at the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering of Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Students with research interests at the interface of electrical engineering and biology are especially encouraged to apply.
- modeling of epileptic seizures (from abstract network models to detailed biophysical models);
- neural implants for seizure suppression (from control/game theoretic analysis to hardware design);
- diagnosis of brain disorders, from EEG and other brain signals (Alzheimer’s disease and epilepsy);
- graphical models and nonparametric statistical models for analyzing electrophysiological data (e.g., spike sorting and decoding); and,
- principled statistical models for merging different brain imaging modalities (EEG/MEG/fMRI/DTI/single-unit recordings/etc.).
The research is conducted in collaboration with partners at the RIKEN Brain Science Institute, MIT, and MGH / Harvard.
Graduate student applicants will pursue PhD in Electrical Engineering.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae, statements of research interests, three references and relevant publications (if applicable), electronically, to:
Prof. Justin Dauwels
Nanyang Technological University
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
recruitment[ at ]dauwels.com
More information on: http://www.dauwels.com/Jobs.htm
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
The Ministry of Education has recently launched a prestigious Singapore-MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship. These 4-year SMA Graduate Fellowships are available for highly talented doctoral graduate education and research for students from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and National University of Singapore (NUS) who wish to conduct
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Eligibility criteria Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
Dr. Qihua Xiong won 2nd batch Singapore National Research Foundation Research Fellowship (NRF-RF) and recently joined Nanyang Technological University as a Nanyang Assistant Professor. With a strong support from both NRF and NTU, Dr. Xiong is expecting to establish a vibrant group dedicated into the research in nanoscience and nanotechnology. Dr.
School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering International Excellence Scholarship The School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering will be awarding one full fee international excellence scholarship to the top international student applicant for 2012 entry. Who is eligible? Any potential international student applicant who has been offered a place on any of the postgraduate
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
The Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU. Who is eligible? There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but
Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
The prestigious Lee Kuan Yew Postdoctoral Fellowship (LKY PDF) was established in 1991 under the Lee Kuan Yew Endowment Fund. The Fellowship supports and promotes young and outstanding researchers to realise their full potential in their respective areas of specialisation. It will be awarded concurrently with the candidate's appointment as
PhD Scholarships in Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
PhD student positions are available for Jan 2011 intake in Environmental Microbial Systems (EMS) Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. The R&D topics will cover: Bioconversion of waste to energy and other valuable products Biological treatment of toxic compounds and nutrients Novel
Researcher Position, Environmental Microbial Systems, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A Researcher position (at postdoctoral or post master level) is available in Environmental Microbial Systems Group, School of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. The research will focus on the development of an anaerobic bioprocess converting organic wastes / bioproducts to bioenergy and other
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.