We are pleased to announce the call for GSFS (Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students) for Fall 2017.
GSFS is for newly-admitted graduates from universities in East, Southeast, and Central Asia, and it is aimed at students who applied designated departments of SNU. (Please find the attached for details) It is a great opportunity for you if you are considering to pursue your further studies at SNU.
GSFS provides tuition fee waiver for a maximum of 4 semesters and a monthly stipend for the prescribed period.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will make an assessment of applicants’ academic and personal achievements as well as academic potentials and determination.
Please find the attached guideline and application form for details.
- Candidates should send an application form and other relevant documents to OIA by post or in person. Application via Email or Fax are not acceptable.
- Deadline: March 31(Fri), 2017, 18:00 (All documents must be submitted in OIA before the deadline.)
- Please note that applying late and the late arrival of application documents will not be considered under any circumstances
- Contact us if you have any inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
International IT Policy Program Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
International IT Policy Program (ITPP) is an international scholarship program and education program that offers a Master's / PhD degree of Seoul National University. Qualification IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields. IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities
Graduate Studentships, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea
Graduate Studentship (MS, PhD) at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, South Korea Graduate School, Kyung Hee University, South Korea The successful applicants will join Department of Biomedical Engineering (http://web.khu.ac.kr/~bme/) or Department of Biomedical Science (http://www.khbiomed.net/intro/intro04.php) to develop and apply MRI sciences for brain imaging. The students will investigate MRI in normal volunteers and/or
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Documents submission for Graduate Program Jan. 28th(Mon.), 2013~ Feb. 12th(Tue.) by 17:00 Recommendation to NIIED April 9th(Tue.), 2013 Final Selection by NIIED Apr. 30th(Tue.) 2013 Campus Guide Housing. Consists of 28 buildings containing 2,600 units for up to 4,500 students. For questions : 82-2-880-5404 http://dorm.snu.ac.kr Library. Built in 1946, Seoul National University's
Master & PhD Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship in Electrical and Information Engineering (EIE) / Computer Science (CS), Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech, Seoul, Korea) Ph.D & M.S. Scholarship Opportunity Faculties in the Department of EIE and CS are looking for highly motivated full-time Ph.D & M.S. students interested in conducting cutting-edge research
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hongik University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application Submission deadline From February 1, 2013 to March 13, 2013 Campus Guide University dormitory Priority will be given to foreign students. Two students share one room, which has desks, beds and closets. Internet is available in the room. Dormitory Fee: ~ USD$800 for six months(meals not included) Library You can check
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.