Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories:
- Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships – 25% reduction for International, £2,000 for Home/EU/Rest of UK
- Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships – 50% reduction for International
- Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships – 100% reduction for International (max FIVE scholarships in total)
Who is eligible?
- Home, EU, Rest of UK and International applicants to Postrgraduate taught Masters programmes.
- Criteria is based on academic merit, but financial need will be taken into consideration for the higher value scholarships.
- Applicants must have an offer of a place to study with Heriot-Watt University in the UK.
- Distance Learning applicants are not eligible.
How do I apply?
Once you have an offer of a place in the UK (on-Campus), visit the Application Portal, which is now open for applications. Please complete the correct application form by the closing date of Monday 30th April 2018.
- Name: Heriot-Watt Postgraduate Scholarships
- Amount: up to 100% fee reduction
- Awards: Variable – but a maximum of 5 Distinction Scholarships will be awarded in total.
- Level: Postgraduate taught
- Availability: Applicants holding an offer for a Postgraduate Taught Masters Programme.
- Entry date: September 2018
- Closes: 30 Apr 2018
- Energy Geoscience Infrastructure and Society
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Textiles and Design
For more information, please visit: www.hw.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, University of Warwick, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Psychology, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Foreign Students, Khazar University, Azerbaijan
Heriot-Watt Undergraduate Overseas Scholarships, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Heriot-Watt University is continuing its new Scholarship Programme, for 2018/19 entry, for overseas (non-EU) applicants to eligible Undergraduate degree programmes. Successful Scholarships will benefit from a fee reduction in one of three categories: Heriot-Watt Merit Scholarships - 25% reduction Heriot-Watt Excellence Scholarships - 50% reduction Heriot-Watt Distinction Scholarships - 100% reduction
International Scholarships Programme, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Heriot-Watt University offers Fee Scholarships of 10% of the full fee (School of Textiles and Design) for high-calibre overseas students on our taught Masters courses. Scholarship applications can only be made once an offer to study on the course has been issued. The School will decide which applicants will receive the
Postgraduate Scholarships in Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University, UK
School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences Department of Computer Science Overseas Scholarships for Computer Science Postgraduate Programmes 2011 - 2012 Open to all new overseas applicants who have accepted a (un)conditional offer of a place on a full-time taught postgraduate programme in Computer Science or Information Technology for the academic year 2011-2012. We are
MACS Undergraduate Overseas Scholarship, Heriot-Watt University, UK
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded after application via UCAS to those applicants who excel academically or have a financial circumstance which they feel entitles them to a fee reduction award. Up to £1000 tuition fee discount per year of study is available. To qualify you should: hold an
PhD Studentship in Uncertainty Quantification Project, the Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK
PhD Studentship in Uncertainty Quantification project Subject: PhD Studentship at the Institute of Petroleum Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Geological realism in reservoir models: uncertain data integration A PhD studentship is available in the Institute of Petroleum Engineering at Heriot-Watt University, to work on an industry funded Uncertainty Quantification project. Improvement of geological realism in
SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA
SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships 2011 Awards for Entrepreneurial Fellowships in photonics at Stanford University, USA Applications are invited from outstanding individuals for the SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships 2011. SU2P is a collaboration between the Scottish Universities (Glasgow, Heriot Watt, St. Andrews and Strathclyde) and Stanford and Caltech in California. The Fellowships are to enable exceptionally
SML International Merit Scholarship, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Applicants who pay the Overseas feel level who have accepted their offer of a place on a postgraduate taught programme in the School of Management and Languages, and have paid their deposit (where applicable), by 30th June 2016 will be considered for this scholarship Level: Postgraduate Type: Taught School: School of Management and
PhD Research Scholarship, Heriot-Watt University, UK
Marine photosynthesis supports almost all ocean life and is a vital component of the global carbon cycle. Uptake of carbon for photosynthesis is also an effective method of ‘locking up’ atmospheric carbon over long timescales, and may form a vital part of our long-term strategy towards reducing atmospheric CO2 levels
Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
This Erasmus Mundus course, Masters in Strategic Project Management (European), known as MSPME, is a unique programme in the field of Business Management. It is the only masters programme that takes an international perspective to the strong and growing demand for strategic thinkers who can deliver core business activities and
James Watt PhD Scholarship, Heriot-Watt University, UK
The School of Management and Languages is offering the following James Watt scholarship to start in the academic year 2016-17. The term of the scholarship is three years. Successful candidates will be expected to make a contribution to activities in the Department in return for a fee-waiver, a maintenance allowance which
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.