Scholarships of up to £5,000 are available for applicants for MSc Business Analytics (Online) who demonstrate all-round excellence.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- An excellent application, demonstrating academic merit, strong professional or internship experience, clear career plan and leadership potential.
- Your references
You must apply no later than 30 June 2018 to be considered for this scholarship; however, early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.
How to apply
Candidates who apply before 30 June 2018 and receive an offer for the programme commencing in October 2018 will automatically be considered for this scholarship. Please use your personal statement to highlight your proudest achievements inside and outside the classroom.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
Studentships: up to £18,000 pa plus payment of fees Deadline: Friday 19th February Start date: October 2010 Imperial College Business School has a global reputation for academic excellence and provides the opportunity to learn from world-class faculty and cutting edge research. The recent RAE 2008 assessment places the Business School joint first for
Imperial Executive MBA Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding candidates for the Imperial Executive MBA. Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria: The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement Your performance during
Public Healthcare Scholarship, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial College London is world-renowned for teaching and research in medicine and healthcare, and at the Business School we recognise the unique value that healthcare professionals bring to the MBA classroom. We are delighted to announce a new scholarship to recognise exceptional candidates joining us from careers in the UK’s National
Imperial Business Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Imperial Business Scholarships recognise strong applicants who demonstrate the ability and passion to meet the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders for tomorrow. If you want to be considered for an Imperial Business Scholarship, you should make sure you
PhD Studentships in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
The Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine at Imperial College London invites applications for the Hans Rausing PhD studentship, starting in the 2009/10 academic year. The history of science and technology has been taught and researched at Imperial College London since 1963, and CHoSTM in its current form
Imperial College Research Fellowships, Imperial College London, UK
Imperial's prestigious Imperial College Research Fellowships sustain the brightest and best early career researchers from across the world, providing a level of commitment and support that is rare from a UK university. As an Imperial College Research Fellow (ICRF) you will receive a four year fellowship which includes: a competitive salary
PhD Studentship, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
PhD Studentship Experimental Investigation of Fluid Flow and Mass Transport in Heap Leaching Imperial College London - Department of Earth Science and Engineering A Rio Tinto studentship is being offered to an excellent student in Chemical Engineering, Minerals Processing or related disciplines. The studentship will cover all student fees, and also offers a
Faculty of Medicine Dean’s Master’s scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Faculty of Medicine is offering scholarships for students starting full-time or part-time Master’s programmes in October 2018. The Dean’s Master’s Scholarship Up to nine scholarships of £10,000 available for applicants to study an MSc or MRes course run by the Faculty of Medicine beginning in October 2018. Applications are now open for
Entrepreneurship Scholarship, Imperial College London, UK
Entrepreneurship has always been a cornerstone of our Full-Time MBA programme at Imperial. We recognise the value that entrepreneurs who have experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up bring to the cohort, by enhancing peer learning with real-world experience. We are delighted to offer a scholarship for Full-Time MBA candidates with
Advisory Board Scholarships, Imperial College London, UK
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aim to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enrol on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School. Two scholarship awards of £51,000 each will be available to successful applicants
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.