Our International Excellence Scholarship is available to a select number of students per year.
Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above.
As well as looking at academic excellence, we’re interested in why you want to study at ARU, your career goals, work experience, and relevant activities you take part in outside your studies. We’ll ask you to write a short supporting statement when you apply for the scholarship.
You should be studying a three-year bachelors degree (BA/BSc) or a taught Masters degree (MA/MSc). Full-time and part-time students can apply.
The total value of this scholarship is £4,000, which you’ll receive in your first year of study.
Please note: this scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or early payment discounts.
How to apply
Complete our application form below.
The deadline for applications is 13 July 2018 for September 2018 starts, or 30 November 2018 for January 2019 starts.
For more information, please visit: www.anglia.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
International Foundation Scholarships, University of East Anglia, UK
University of East Anglia International Foundation Scholarships 2013-14 Law Applications to this scholarship are open to all international fee-paying students who: Hold an unconditional offer to the INTO UEA International Foundation pathway in Humanities and Law And intend to progress onto the LLB Law degree programme at the University of East Anglia. For applications to
Faculty of Science International PhD Scholarships, University of East Anglia, UK
The Faculty of Science at the University of East Anglia has a number of partial scholarships available to support academically outstanding international research students. These will have the value equivalent to 25% of the University’s International student fee for three years. Candidates should have secured an offer of a place
School of International Development Full Fees Scholarship, University of East Anglia, UK
A full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement. How to apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School have made an offer are automatically considered for nomination. Deadline for Applications (full fee scholarships): 31 March 2017. Please
PhD Studentships, University of East Anglia, UK
There are three schemes under which you can apply for scholarship in the academic year 2017/8 (see below). All three have identical academic requirements – a strong research proposal and strong performance on a relevant Masters degree. The main difference between the schemes is in the deadlines for application, but
Postgraduate Research Studentships in Social Sciences, University of East Anglia, UK
The Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of East Anglia, England, has an excellent internationally renowned research reputation with strong international and European links to universities, research institutes and research councils throughout the world. Researchers at UEA have extensive international networks and regularly engage with governments, policy advisers and
Norwich Business School PhD Studentship, University of East Anglia, UK
Norwich Business School (NBS) has a PhD opening for International / Home / EU applicants that provide studentship for fully funded doctoral research for entry in January 2017. The latest HEFCE assessment of research excellence (REF2014) puts Norwich Business School 17th overall in the UK out of 101 institutions and in 9th place for the
School of Economics PhD Studentships, University of East Anglia, UK
At least five studentships will be available in 2018/19 to applicants who can clearly demonstrate academic excellence in any area relevant to the strategic interests the School of Economics. There are three main schemes under which you can apply for scholarships (see below). All three have identical academic requirements – a strong
MSc Academic and Professional Scholarships, University of East Anglia, UK
Competitive scholarships equal to full International fees are available to students taking any of our Academic and Professional programmes: MSc Economics MSc Finance and Economics MSc Behavioural and Experimental Economics MSc Industrial Economics These programmes are ideally suited to those who seek advanced training in economics and those who wish to
Excellence Scholarships for International Students, ESSEC Business School, France
ESSEC Excellence Scholarships will be granted to at least 9 outstanding International ESSEC MSc in Management candidates for the 2012 Intake. Each ESSEC Excellence Scholarship will amount to: 20,000€ for non-European candidates 15,000€ for European candidates ESSEC award decision will be published end of May. In order to compete for Excellence Scholarships, you need to
Social Sciences Graduate School Research PhD Studentships, University of East Anglia, UK
Social Sciences Graduate School Research PhD Studentships are offered to prospective candidates for the academic year 2019/20. The Studentships will be available under the Scheme to applicants who, in their research proposal, can clearly demonstrate academic excellence in areas relevant to the strategic interests of the School of International Development. Please see
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.