Value of Award: 3 x £2,000 (towards the first year of your studies).
Application closing date: 1st March 2019
Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle; early course applications are therefore encouraged.
The scholarships are open to all international fee paying applicants who:
- Have applied for the undergraduate programmes, including the MSci Speech and Language Therapy and MSci Applied Psychology (Clinical) courses at the University of Reading, and are due to commence their courses in September 2019 (The University of Reading’s offer is your firm offer);
- Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the undergraduate and integrated master’s programmes, set by the School;
- Because the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
* Please note that the scholarship you are applying for makes a contribution towards the cost of tuition fees. If you do receive a scholarship from another source that covers the cost of tuition in full (e.g. a Chevening scholarship) then you will be ineligible for our scholarship. Our scholarships can be held in conjunction with other partial scholarships.
International Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, based on:
- Academic performance as indicated by GPA (A-level, IB, Foundation results) and High School transcript;
- Other relevant skills and knowledge (extracurricular activities);
- Personal statement, which should include information on why you want to do the course you have applied for, and how it fits with your aspirations.
For more information, please visit: www.reading.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
International Baccalaureate Scholarship, University of Reading, UK
To apply for this Scholarship you must hold the offer of a place at the University of Reading. You will receive the scholarship only if you hold Reading as your Firm choice. you must send a nomination letter from the school/college (at which you are studying for the International Baccalaureate)
Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
Business, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing Scholarships 2013-14 Henley Business School will provide £90,000 of International and EU postgraduate scholarships in 2013 for applicants who have received and accepted an offer of a place on a masters programme in accounting, international business, human resource management, entrepreneurship, marketing and international management. Award details The
Anniversary PhD Scholarships, University of Reading, UK
The University-wide Graduate School was established in the Autumn of 2011. In celebration of our 5th Anniversary, we are delighted to announce ten PhD studentships available for October 2017 start. These are available for highly qualified applicants for research within science, life sciences and arts, humanities and social science. What is
The PeopleVox Scholarship for Postgraduate, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
This postgraduate scholarship provides £1,000 towards the cost of postgraduate tuition fees. It is available (dependent on eligibility) for 1 year. This scholarship is sponsored by PeopleVox. Headquartered in the UK, PeopleVox is a leading implementer of asset and stock control solutions based on barcoding. Its clients include Motorola, Christies and
University of Reading International Research Studentships, UK
The University is pleased to announce a range of international PhD studentships available for October 2019 start. These are available for highly qualified applicants for research within science, life sciences, social science and arts and humanities. What is available? A combination of full and fee only awards will be available. Full studentships
Dr Thelma Bessell-Browne Undergraduate Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Dr Thelma Bessell-Brown Scholarship was established in honour of Dr Leo Leriche’s late wife Dr Thelma Bessell-Browne. Thelma was a teacher who dedicated her whole life to education, with a strong focus on reading and literacy in particular. The Dr Thelma Bessell-Browne Scholarship will be
Fitzjames Research Fellowship in English, Merton College, University of Oxford, UK
Merton College proposes to elect a Fitzjames Research Fellow in Old and Middle English for four years commencing on 1 October 2011 or as soon as possible thereafter. This is intended as a career development post, which will provide a promising academic with opportunities to devote a substantial proportion of
Music Scholarship Award, University of Reading, UK
The Music Scholarships are awarded for ability in musical performance, judged on the basis of auditions to be held at the University, annually in April. The auditions are adjudicated by a panel normally consisting of the University's Director of Music, a member of the Institute of Education responsible for teaching
Women in Leadership Scholarship, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
We are delighted to announce that we are again running this prestigious MBA Scholarship competition. The winner will receive a fully-funded place worth up to £39,500 on Henley Business School’s world-renowned Executive or Flexible Executive MBA programme starting in September/October 2017. This scholarship is designed to offer practical support for the
Master in Interior and Living Design Scholarship Competition, Domus Academy, Italy
Design Magazine Café Master in Interior & Living Design January 2014 Domus Academy in collaboration with Interni is launching a competition for a Design Magazine Café. We invite the candidates to design the concept and the guidelines for a new typology of Café that offers a new reading experience integrated with the services
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.