This fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
Alimardan Bay Topchubashov Fellowship covers the tuition fee and rent of housing only. Fellowship recipients are expected to cover all other expenses, including books, student fees and utilities.
Mission and Objectives
The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic, and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. Today these challenges are more complicated than ever before and require a greater skill than perhaps at any other time in human history.
At ADA University, we are committed to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we realize that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics.
Therefore, ADA University has launched an International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serve a public cause.
The purpose of our International Fellowship is to:
- Prepare innovative leaders with vision and global perspective
- Encourage commitment to public service and further contribute to its development
- Participate actively in international human capacity enhancement efforts
- Enhance diversity of student body at ADA University
- Promote further intellectual inquiry on international topics
- Help to strengthen bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and friendly countries.
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
For more information, please visit: www.ada.edu.az.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy Fellowship for International Students
At ADA, we are motivated by a need to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we know that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world, and to
Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
Three types of fellowships are offered for the programme MSc Food Technology at Wageningen University, Netherlands: Food Valley Ambassadors Fellowship Prestigious fellowship for outstanding students who pursue a career in the food industry. Full fellowships, but with an extended programme, 2,5 years instead of 2 years, which includes one year traineeship in one
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships (OCISS), University of Oxford, UK
The Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowship is a collaboration between the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and OCIS. The Chevening OCIS Fellowship is aimed at mid-career academics or professionals who are dedicated to the promotion of academic activities which encourage a more informed understanding of the culture
Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
Applications for the academic year 2014-2015 are invited for the Imam Bukhari and Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships. Applicants should be citizens of countries in Asia or Africa. Preference will be given to those studying classical Islamic sciences, although other areas in the humanities and social sciences will be considered.
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Fellowship, Thailand
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic fellowships. A large number of no-bond AIT Fellowships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET);
Visiting Research Fellowships, Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD) offers annually a number of Research Fellowships and Visiting Research Fellowships for research on Brunei topics, preferably at post-doctoral level, which can contribute to the national development of Brunei Darussalam. Tenable at Universiti Brunei Darussalam, the Fellowships will be granted for
Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
Hermes Fellowships were designed to offer young and promising foreign researchers in the humanities and social sciences the chance to be visiting researchers in French universities and research centers. This program is open to researchers from: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and South Africa. The Hermes Program
Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3 Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships at the Sorbonne Nouvelle The Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships are offered at the Institut d’Etudes Iraniennes of the Sorbonne Nouvelle with the support of the research group 'Mondes iranien et indien' (UMR 7528) and the Fondation Colette Caillat of the Institut de France.
Schlumberger Foundation 2010 Faculty for the Future Fellowships
Candidates have from October 5th to November 30th 2009 to apply for the Schlumberger Foundation 2010 Faculty for the Future fellowships. Call for Applications for the 2010 Faculty for the Future Fellowships Candidates have from October 5th to November 30th 2009 to apply for the Schlumberger Foundation 2010 Faculty for the Future
PhD Fellowships, Werner Siemens Foundation, Switzerland
Excellent students from all over the world are encouraged to apply for a prestigious fellowship Werner Siemens-Foundation. The aim of the fellowships which are sponsored by the Werner Siemens-Foundation is to select and promote highly talented graduate students in the area of Life Sciences. The fellowships offer direct access to
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.