Outline of JAUW International Fellowship Program
- The program is open to applications between November 2018 and March 31, 2019.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2019 and March 2020.
- The program cannot be extended in any event.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research.
They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application. JAUW won’t extend any help regarding this matter.
Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
For details of this program, please see the INSTRUCTIONS, which is downloadable from below.
INSTRUCTIONS for 2019 JAUW International Fellowship Application, (pdf)
To apply, you have to use the designated forms, downloadable from here:
- 2019 Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data),(pdf) & word (docx)
- 2019 Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), (pdf) & word (docx)
- 2019 Form of a Letter of Acceptance (pdf) & word (docx)
(Be sure to ask your host professor etc. to use this form when writing a Letter of Acceptance. Other forms shall not be accepted.)
- 2019 Form of Certificate of Health, (pdf)
For more information, please visit: www.jauw.org.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship, Japan
With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international research into Japan and deepening understanding of Japan, the Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research. Eligible research Japanese language Japanese
International Fellowships, American Association of University Women (AAUW), USA
The American Association of University Women (AAUW) empowers women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy, and research. Our nonpartisan, nonprofit organization has more than 150,000 members and supporters across the United States, as well as 1,000 local branches and 700 college and university partners. Since AAUW’s founding in 1881, our
Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists
2012 Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists The Japanese Urological Association International Foundation provides young urologists in Asian countries with support to observe surgeries/procedures, as well as attend clinics and staff activities in Japan for 2 to 3 months. This program supports both urological and endourological
Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas, Japan Sociological Society
The Japan Sociological Society Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas The 84th Annual Meeting of the Japan Sociological Society Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan September 17 -18, 2011 The International Liaison Committee of the Japan Sociological Society (JSS) is pleased to announce its fifth annual Travel Grant competition for starting scholars living outside of Japan.
Non Degree Monbukagakusho Scholarship in Japanese Studies Program, Japan
Japanese Studies Program is one of the Japanese Government scholarship programs (Monbukagakusho) specifically designed for japanese studies students to enhanced Japanese language skills and deepen understanding of Japanese culture. This program is a non-degree programs and the length is 1 year from October 2010. Requirements Students who are still active in college
UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships 2011, Japan
The UNESCO / Keizo Obuchi Research Fellowships Programme to research on Environment (with particular attention to Water Sciences), Intercultural Dialogue, Information and Communication Technologies and Peaceful conflict resolution UNESCO/Japan Young Researchers’ Fellowship Programme) funded under the Japanese Funds-in-Trust for the capacity-building of Human Resources will aim,
Fukuoka Women’s University Student Exchange Program, Japan
Fukuoka Women’s University is offering its short-term study abroad program to ambitious students focusing on Japanese culture from April, 2013 to March, 2014. The students can choose to participate in the program for either 1 semester or 1 year (starting April or October 2013). During the Spring Semester(April – August)the program
Monbukagakusho Scholarships, Student Research Program, Japan
The program is intended for those interested in research student programs in universities in Japan. Interested undergoing research student at the time allowed to apply to degree programs (S-2 / S-3 / professional graduate course) or S-3 to continue the program after completing the program S-2 / professional graduate course, if
Qualifying Examinations for Applicants for Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships
Qualifying Examinations for Applicants for Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships 2010 - Examination Questions Research students Japanese English Answers Undergraduate students Japanese English Mathematics(A) Mathematics(B) Physics Chemistry Biology Answers College of technology students Japanese Mathematics Physics Chemistry English Answers Special training college students Japanese English Mathematics Answers Qualifying Examinations for Applicants for Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarships
Sato International Scholarship Foundation (SISF), Japan
The Sato International Scholarship Foundation grants two types of scholarship for self-supporting students from ASEAN countries as well as Southwest Asian countries enrolled in a Japanese undergraduate or graduate institution: 1. Scholarship for Self-Supporting Students 2. Scholarship for Short-Term Exchange Students. Students from the Following Countries are Eligible to Apply Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia,
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.