The International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship was established to support high-achieving commencing international students enrolling in an postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest ranked applicant(s) on the basis of academic merit in the academic qualification used as a basis for admission into the selected UTS Master degree program.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to the applicant’s response to the following question:
‘How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee as described in Clause 7 in the Conditions of Award.
How to apply
If you have not already submitted an application for course admission to UTS as an international student, you must first apply. To apply, please go to http://student.uts.apply.studylink.com/index.cfm?event=security.showLogin.
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Need more information? Contact…
Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarships (Masters by Coursework) The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Coursework program with the Sydney Law School. Eligibility Applicants must: Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a Master by Coursework program. Have a minimum
Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
This exciting scholarship program offers financial assistance for half of the required tuition fees for up to three incoming MBA students each semester. This scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence in coursework Masters programs within the University of Sydney Business School. The scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants
International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships (IPCS), Faculty of Arts, University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Arts offers scholarships to outstanding international students undertaking a postgraduate coursework program in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Sydney. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the whole degree program in which the applicant is enrolled. Scholarships will be available for all
International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships (IPCS), University of Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers a limited number of scholarships to outstanding international students undertaking a postgraduate coursework Master degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the duration of the course. Eligibility Applicants must: have received an unconditional offer of admission
Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
In order to promote and encourage research on Korean Studies, the Jae My Holdings Pty Ltd has established the Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies at the University of Sydney. The Scholarship will provide 3 years of support for a full-time PhD student doing research on a topic in
Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
Research Areas: Sciences & Engineering A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in science, agriculture or land and water science to undertake research studies leading to a Masters in Hydrogeochemistry. The project is to investigate groundwater quality to identify the residence time
Law International LLM Master Scholarships, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
The Faculty of Law offers two scholarships in each academic year for "New International Candidates" in the Master of Laws (LLM) by Coursework. One scholarship will be awarded in each of Autumn Semester and Spring Semester each year to a new LLM international student. The scholarship will be by way of reduction
University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master's by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects
Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney Scholarships for International School Leavers Applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) University of Sydney Scholarships for School Leavers applying for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) are awarded annually in January on a combination of school examination results, UAI and other achievements, (leadership, creativity, self-motivation, communication
Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate with a good honours degree in the geography, geology, geochemistry or related disciplines, to undertake research studies leading to a PhD in Geosciences. The project is to investigate the use of stable isotopes from authigenic carbonates in tropical volcanic
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.