We are pleased to offer the International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 to new international (non-EU) students starting their undergraduate studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2019.
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is worth 10% of your tuition fee and is offered in each following academic year subject to sustained academic success, please see below for more details.
- No additional scholarship application is required. If you meet the eligibility and award criteria below the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 14 June 2019 to receive this award.
Eligibility and award criteria:
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield in September 2019. All undergraduate degree courses are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 14 June 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study.
The scholarship is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. The scholarship is not applicable to any compulsory or optional years in industry, work placements or year abroad.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any of the following scholarships:- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– GEMS International Merit Scholarship 2019
– NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
– NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019In the event that you are selected for any of the above scholarships the most valuable award will take precedence.
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student*. Please use the funding calculator to find out if any scholarships are available from your Department/Faculty.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor**, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the equivalent value of the scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of a single full-time academic year.
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTU36).
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for this or any undergraduate scholarships.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
* A sponsored student is defined as being an individual in receipt of a total sum of funds from either the University or an external organisation** that matches or exceeds the original tuition fee required by the University.
** Government or governmental organisation – international, national or regional; research council; charity; private enterprise; or any similar organisation.
For more information, please visit: www.sheffield.ac.uk.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Undergraduate Science International Scholarships 2010, University of Sheffield, UK
Science International Scholarships 2010 The University of SheffieldThe University of Sheffield is an international leader in teaching and research and you are assured of a warm welcome and an excellent education.Science International Scholarships 2010 The University of Sheffield We are pleased to offer Science International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students commencing
Undergraduate Engineering International Scholarships 2010, University of Sheffield, UK
The University of Sheffield Engineering International Scholarships 2010We are pleased to offer Engineering International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students commencing their studies in the Faculty of Engineering in September 2010.The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.Eligibility and Award Criteria:You must hold an offer of a study place and
Scholarships for Students from Indonesia, University of Sheffield, UK
Scholarships for students from Indonesia The University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from Indonesia who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2010.Undergraduate Scholarships eg BA, BSc, BEng, MEng Faculty Undergraduate ScholarshipsWe are pleased to offer scholarships to
History MA Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
The Department of History is pleased to offer two £9,000 scholarships for students starting our History MA programmes in September 2017.Award details: each award is worth £9,000 and can be used towards fees and/or living expenses.Eligibility: these awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who are applying to
International Achievement Scholarships, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Our International Achievement Scholarships programme is open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University who will be enrolling in 2012/13 academic year. All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses are taking part in the programme.The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate
University Prize Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
Each year the University offers a small number of University Prize Scholarships to the very best PhD applicants. If you're among the brightest and best in your field, we want to hear from you.These scholarships are open to applicants in all subjects. You can read about some of our current
EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group Scholarships, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
International applicants from EF Education, Kaplan and Study Group for the 2012/13 academic year may apply for a Sheffield Hallam University scholarship worth £1000.To mark the partnership between our institutions, Sheffield Hallam University is offering a scholarship of £1000 to one student from each of the three colleges who begins
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Psychology, University of Sheffield, UK
Primary supervisor: Professor Pauline Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)It is now recognized that up to 30 % of women experience childbirth as traumatic and up to 5% of women may experience significant symptoms of post traumatic stress in relation to this event. The studentship will focus in this area
Science International Scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK
We are pleased to offer the Science International Scholarship 2018 to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in the Faculty of Science at the University of Sheffield in September 2018.The Science International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,500 per year, subject to the following eligibility and award criteria:Eligibility and award
International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, University of Sheffield, UK
We are delighted to offer 50 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2019. The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2019. The scholarship is available for new international (non-EU) students who meet the eligibility criteria.Key datesYou will be
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.