KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Submission of Documents : Feb. 1st ~ Mar. 22th, 2013
- Document Screening and Interview : Feb. 1st ~ Apr. 8th, 2013
- Announcement of Successful Candidates : Apr. 11th, 2013
- Announcement of Finnal results by NIIED : Apr. 30th, 2013
- Ajou Global Education Lounge. Global Education Lounge was designed to encourage international and local students to meet and exchange their culture in order to broaden their global perspectives. Computers with internet access , TV (CNN only) English/Korean magazines and newspapers
- University library. The general studying area is opened 24 hours day throughout the year and the periodical room is opened from 09:00~21:00 during weekdays and 09:00~17:00 during weekends.
- Cafeteria & Restaurants. There are many places to eat on campus. Besides the dormitory cafeteria, there’s several eating places on the campus. Also there are small snack areas on the lst floor of Dasan Hall and Sungho Hall, and at the basement of Yulgok Hall.
- PC labs on Campus. There are many PC labs on campus, where you can use the computers for word processing, internet, and so on. Also, there is a PC lab in the 1st floor of dormitory where you will be placed. The PC labs are provided with the printer and you are required to bring your paper.
- Post Office
- Health Care Center. Ajou international Health Care Center provide total care of medical and communication service with multi languages including English.
- Sports Facilities. There is gymnasium and the cost for the health club is 30,000KRW for 3months. Also residents in Hwahong Hall (international dormitory) can use the gymnasium of the basement ofHwahong Hall and the fee can be changed with the notice.
- Eligibility for Application. All applicants must be eligible for the 2013 KGSP program
- Required Documents. All documents required by the NIIED for the KGSP program
- Selection Procedure. Document screening and interviews will be conducted for evaluation.
- All applicants have to follow all the notes from 2013 guideline for KGSP by NIIED
- All documents must be submitted in hard copy by post or in person.
- If any false document or illicit admission is discovered, admission can be revoked.
- No documents can be returned, including unsuccessful candidates and additional documents might me asked to be submitted.
- All applicants must attend the interview on the designated day.
- The applicant’s English name and date of birth must match the information on his/her passport.
- NIIED will screen applications and select final scholars.
- Office of Graduate School
- Mr. Sanghyun Lee ( email@example.com )
- Phone : +82-31-219-2302 / Fax : +82-31-214-1500
- Office of Graduate School of International Studies
- Ms. Jeong-young Choi ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Phone : +82-31-219-1552 / Fax : +82-31-214-1554
Address: Yulgok Hall No. 305, Ajou University, 206, World cup-ro,
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Beasiswa Ajou International Summer School, Ajou University, Korea
Dibuka kesempatan bagi mahasiswa Unpad untuk mengikuti Ajou International Summer School 2011 (AISS 2011) yang akan berlangsung pada 6 Juli-9 Agustus 2011 di Ajou University Korea. Batas waktu penyerahan berkas lamaran: Senin, 28 Februari 2011 Biaya yang ditanggung oleh Ajou University: Biaya kuliah Field trip to Jeju Island (World Natural Heritage): 7 -9 Juli
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. email@example.com graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / firstname.lastname@example.org Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
Global IT Program Korea – Ajou University
Department of Computer Engineering, Graduate School, Ajou University, Suwon, Korea Global IT Program is established by MoKE (Ministry of Knowledge Economy) of Korea. Our department has got received 6 Master’s degree scholarship positions from MoKE this year. The program also offers students fully-paid 6-month internship in the prominent small-and-medium-sized IT companies
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.