KGSP Applicant (University Quota)
Period : 2013. 1. 28 ~ 2013. 3. 29
- All successful applicants will be given a chance to live in the dormitory. Students can select their own living places if they choose.
- Aside from the dormitory staff, administrative staff member of the Office of Int’l Affairs and Korean Language teachers will stay in the dormitory to support you.
- Three twin rooms are in one apartment each. You will share the apartment among six students, and your roommate will be a Korean student.
- Facilities. Dormitory cafeteria, communal kitchen(free of charge), snack store, convenience store, gym.
- Cost: 185,000 KRW (165 USD) per month in (Fall semester of 2012)
- Buddy Program. 1:1 buddies with Korean students to help your stay in CJU and enhance your Korean language and knowledge of Korean culture.
- Mentoring Program. Students starting their regular courses will be matched in groups of 5 foreign students. A Korean student will be in charge of each group, acting as guide for student life at CJU.
- Korean Language Program Attendance. KGSP students are allowed to attend Korean Language program during free periods, free of charge.
Eligibility for Application
- Common eligibility
- Required Documentation. Original copy of all documents required by the NIIED for the KGSP program application.
- Selection Procedure
- Document screening and interviews will be conducted for evaluation.
- The Division of Arts and Sports can ask for performance tests. Each candidate will be notified if this is the case.
- All documents must be submitted by post or in person.
- If any false document or illicit admission is discovered, admission can be revoked.
- No documents can be returned, including unsuccessful candidates’.
- All applicants must attend the interview on the designated day.
- All successful candidates must enter the university.
- Anything not in this document must be determined by the Admission Council.
Officer: Prog. Coordinator Jong Yoon Lim, Office of International Affairs
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday~Friday 09:00 ~ 18:00
Address: 298 Daesung-ro, Sangdang-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungbuk National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: 2013. 2. 1 ~ 3. 22 Contact: +82-43-261-3890 (firstname.lastname@example.org) Foreign students, children of national meritorious men, basic living support recipients, disabled persons, and persons who have speciality, have priority for admission when they submit documentary evidence. Persons who have a legally designated infectious disease, or persons disqualified for
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. email@example.com graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / firstname.lastname@example.org Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / email@example.com Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.