KGSP Application (University Quota)
Period: Jan. 28. 2013 ~ Mar. 15. 2013
Contact: Lee, Chang-Won, +82-42-280-2767, email@example.com
Jang, Eun-Bi, +82-42-280-2124, firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence halls in Daejeon University are comprised of the 1st Residence Hall, the 2nd Residence Hall, International Residence Hall and the 4th Residence Hall and they are recognized as one of the most beautiful and elegant buildings in Korea and internal functions are also considered meticulously so that they can be linked each other organically. They have several types of rooms such as a room accommodating 4 students, 2 students and 1 student, and they can accommodate total 1,340 persons. The convenient facilities include a laundry room, an ironing room, a lounge, a fitness center, a space for table tennis, a computer lab, a cafeteria and a snack bar.
Important Notes – Required Documents
A. Mater Degree Course
- Application(Prescribed Form)
- Graduation Certificate of University(Prospective Graduate Certificate) or Academic Background Certificate(Possible for Bachelor Degree Certificate).
- Transcript of Entire Year of University(Grade by percentage must be specified).
- Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Career, Certificate of Research Performance, Recommendation Letter from Professor(if any).
B. Doctoral Degree Course
- Application(Prescribed Form)
- Certificate of Master Degree or Prospective Mater Degree Certificate(Copy of Mater Degree Certificate Acceptable).
- Transcript of Mater Degree Course(Grade by percentage must be specified).
- Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Career, Certificate of Research Achievement and Recommendation Letter from Professor of Dept. (if any).
C. Special Screening for Foreigners
- The documents in A or B above must be translated into Korean and notarized before submitting them.
- Original Copy of Certificate of TOPIK Level 3 or Higher(But, Level 4 or higher for Dept. of Korean and Korean Literature)
- Study Plan(in Korean or English)
- Documents related to Foreigners : Refer to D
D. Additional Documents(When admitted)
- Certificate of foreigner of applicant and applicant’s parents
- Certificate of Kinship between an applicant and parents
- Copy of an applicant’s passport
- Certificate of bank balance of an applicant or parents having more than USD $10,000(Deposit more than one month) (Valid Period of Certificate of Bank Balance : the end of Mar ch for application in the former period, and the end of Sep. for application in the latter period)
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungnam National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period : (Tue.) Feb. 5, ~ (Tue.) Mar. 19, 2013 Evaluation of Major Learning Capability : (Mon.) Mar. 25, ~ (Wed) Apr. 3, 2013 Announcement of Admission Result : (Tue.) Apr. 9, 2013 Contact : Office of Admissions Tel. 82-42-821-5028, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Dormitory There are two types of rooms, which
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : February 1st (Friday) ~ March 18th (Monday) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory capacity of people: 2,200 students Dormitory price: Approximately 500,000/semester KGSP scholars are required to stay in double rooms and have meals in the dormitory. According to the dormitory type, required meals could be changed. Woosong University
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. email@example.com graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Science & Technology, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Announcement of Applicantion Guide the same with NIIED Application(Post Mail or In person) Feb. 04(Mon.) ~ Mar. 15(Fri.), 2013, by 18:00. In-Depth Interview Mar. 20(Wed.) ~ Mar. 22(Fri.), 2013. Announcement of Final Successful(1st selection) Applicant for UST admission Apr. 12(Fri.), 2013, 17:00 Submission Application Submission, Student Affairs Team, University of Science &
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period & Submission of Documents 09:00 a.m. Fri., Feb. 20, 2013 ~ 05:00 p.m. Fri., Mar. 15, 2013 (Airmail : By March 18, 2013) You application package should be postmarked by March 15, 2013. Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory Fee: 89,000 KRW/month (Average) Contact Information: Student Welfare Team TEL: 82-42-350-4712 FAX:
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.