KGSP Application (University Quota)
Period: January 28(Mon) ~ March 19(Tue)
1 Hallymdaehak-gil, Chuncheon. Gangwon-do 200-702, Korea
Why Hallym University?
- Small but Great University! (Ranked 19th in the nation and 100th in Asia in 2012 by Chosun Daily, QS Asian University Rankings)
- Excellent Faculty and Educational Program (Honored as the nation’s top 11 “Best Teaching University” by The Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology in 2010)
- The largest medical institution in Korea, consisting of 6 general hospitals with 4,000 patient beds & 600 medical professors
- A top-notch library, selected as “the Best University Library” in Korea in 2010
- Located in Chuncheon, a city of beautiful nature, selected as one of the best cities to live in Korea and only 1 hour away from Seoul, one of the most vibrant metropolises in the world
- The cost of living in Chuncheon is much cheaper than in Seoul
- Available for all the international students who wish to live!
- 8 dorms on campus can accommodate approx. 2,700 students.
- You can reside in Hallym International Dormitory(HID) where you can meet kind and open-minded Korean students who want to learn more about your cultures.
- Convenient Facilities. Kitchens, Prayer Room, Gyms, Yoga Studio, Auditorium, Seminar Rooms, Lounges, Reading Rooms, Internet Cafes, Laundry Rooms, Restaurants, Convenient Stores, Cafeterias, etc
Student Meal and Costs
- 2 Student Restaurants & 1 Faculty Restaurant
- Costs: KRW 2,100~ KRW 3,500 (Very resonable prices, compared to off-campus restaurants)
- Various food menus such as Korean, Chinese, Western, etc.
- Reliable food companies(Ourhome, Samsung Everland) manage the restaurants.
Various Programs for International Students
- Hallym provides 24-hour student care system and professional counseling service from professional counsellors.
- Plenty of events to learn more about Korea (Korean cultural experience trip, International Culture & Food Day, Korean Thanksgiving Party, K-Pop Concert, etc)
- Buddy Program : Hallym Buddies are student volunteers to help international students adjust well to Korea and Hallym University.
Key Facilities in Hallym University
- Ilsong Memorial Library: The library has state-of-the-art facilities with more than 640,000 books and 35,000 non-book materials.
- Ilsong Art Hall: It is fully-equipped with cutting-edge broadcasting equipments for education and various performances.
- Healthcare Center: It provides free treatment for minor ailments and vaccinations.
- Chuncheon Sacred Heart Hospital: It provides high quality medical services to patients at its 29 departments, specialized centers and clinics.
- Sports Facilities: Golf range, Ping-pong room, Basketball court, Tennis court, Soccer field, etc
- Amenities: Convenient stores, Bookstore, Coffee shops, Stationery store, Barber shop, etc
Institute of Global Education
- The only TOPIK Test Center in Gangwon Province
- Operates Intensive Korean Language courses
- Operates foreign language courses(English, Chinese, etc)
- Operates English Writing Center, English Clinic
Address: 1 Hallymdaehak-gil, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 200-702, Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / firstname.lastname@example.org Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : February 1st (Friday) ~ March 18th (Monday) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory capacity of people: 2,200 students Dormitory price: Approximately 500,000/semester KGSP scholars are required to stay in double rooms and have meals in the dormitory. According to the dormitory type, required meals could be changed. Woosong University
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.