KGSP Application [University Quota]
Application Period for 2013 KGSP at Inha University : From February 4th(Mon) to March 19th(Tue), 2013. Schedule for 2013 KGSP Selection (This can be changed according to NIIED.)
- Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2013 (by NIIED) from January 21 to 22, 2013
- Notice about KGSP Guidelines for 2013 & Promotion (by Inha University) from January 30 ~
- Application period for KGSP 2013 to Inha University (Documents submission) from February 4 to March 19
- Evaluation by the special committee for recommendation (Inha University) from March 21 to April 5
- Recommendation (Inha University ? NIIED) from April 8 to 12
- The second evaluation for selection by NIIED from April 25 to 26
- Result notice about the second selection (by NIIED) on April 30
- Medical examination from May 1 to 31
- Result notice about the final selection (by NIIED) on June 17
- Korean visa application & Flight ticket purchase from June 18 to July 31
- Entry to Korea from August 26 to 28
- Orientation for 2013 KGSP organized by NIIED from August 29 to 30
- Korean language course from September 2 ~
Dormitory (Homepage : http://dorm.inha.ac.kr)
Inha University’s first dormitory, with one story below and five above ground, accommodate up to 1,018 students. In addition to regular Inha students, Woongbijae houses exchange students, and is fully accessible for handicapped students. “Woongbijae” offers LAN access ports, satellite TV reception, DID telephones, and a computer room. Other facilities include a cafeteria, a laundry room, a small convenience store, an outdoor multi-purpose space, and a lounge area, providing students with a comfortable living environment. The second dormitory, Biyongjae, which opened in March 2006, can accommodate up to 1,154 students.
Scholarship (Graduate School)
Jungseok International Scholarship
- Korean Government Scholarship Students are allowed to get entrance fee and the tuition fee which excess KRW 5,000,000 from the graduate school. (NIIED will support their tuition within KRW 5,000,000.)
- Additional tuition fees after NIIED’s scholarship period will be supported by Inha University, if it is needed.
Lab assistant and Teaching assistant will get around KRW 1,000,000 for one semester as Assistantship Scholarship. To be LA or TA, you should achieve recommendation from adviser professor and individual department and get permission to engage in activities other than those permitted by the status from Immigration Office. Korean Government Scholarship Students are allowed to apply for LA or TA.
While studying at Inha University, international students who participate in a certain research project have chance to achieve research grants. According to your major area and adviser professor, research projects which you can take part in will be determined.
Support programs for international students
- Assignment of Inha buddies and mentor students for new international students
- Inha buddies(Korean students) will help new international students during Korean language program.
- Mentor students(international students who come from the same country or are at the same department) will help new international students during degree program.
- Counseling professors for international students
- Field trip and international culture festival for international students
- Field trip : Hoam Art Museum, Everland, and Jeju Island(2010), Mt. Seorak(2011), The Goguryeo Blacksmith Town in Guri-si & Mongchontoseong(Mud Rampart) (2012)
- Culture Festival : Food Festival, Cultural Performances, etc. (In May)
- Graduate School of Logistics offers opportunities of field trip to industrial sites.
- Inha Student Ambassadorship (http://gradeng.inha.ac.kr/entrance/ent_030401.aspx)
- Selection : 14 international graduate students from 12 countries.
- Admission counseling for new applicants, Guide admission process, etc.
- Advanced level of Korean language course to in-depth Korean language proficiency
- ISL(International Students Lounge) : (Location) #504 at the student union building
- Computers, copy machines, newspapers and magazines in English, guidebook for sightseeing in Korea, etc.
- Korean language education by volunteers, Issuing news letter (2~3 times per semester), etc.
Application documents for 2013 KGSP
- Applicants for 2013 KGSP must submit one original document and three extra copies to Inha Univerrsity in person or by postal mail during the designated period.
- Applicants who want to get recommendation from Inha University should submit a letter of recommendation from a professor at Inha University to the graduate school office during application period.
- Inha University can ask applicants to submit several additional documents (ex. letter of consent for degree verification), if it is needed.
- Awards : submit the notarized version.
- According to NIIED’s request, Inha University should confirm the original.
Graduate School of Logistics will not recommend candidates for Korean Government Scholarship Program. (Students who were selected as 2013 KGSP with a recommendation from Korean embassy or institutes for adopted children are allowed to enter the Graduate School of Logistics.)
Graduate School (http://grad.inha.ac.kr)
Address : Graduate School Office(Building#1-317), Inha University,
100, Inha-ro, Nam-gu, Incheon, Korea (Postal Code : 402-751)
Tel : +82-32-860-8389 – E-mail : email@example.com
Graduate School of Logistics (http://logistics.inha.ac.kr)
Address : Graduate School of Logistics(Building#9-114), Inha University,
100, Inha-ro, Nam-gu, Incheon, Korea (Postal Code : 402-751)
Tel : +82-32-860-8224~5 – E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 100 Inha-ro, Nam-gu, Incheon, Korea (Postal Code : 402-751)
Website: http://www.inha.ac.kr (Graduate School: http://grad.inha.ac.kr / Graduate School of Logistics : http://logistics.inha.ac.kr)
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. email@example.com graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
Student Exchange Program, Inha University, Korea
INHA University gives opportunity for undergraduate students of UGM to study at at INHA University in the academic year of 2014. Students will have to bear all the expenses. Average course load per semester is 3-19 credits. Requirements: Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd and 3rd year Complete the application form Autobiography
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / firstname.lastname@example.org Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / email@example.com Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.