KGSP Application (University Quota)
Period: 13 Feb. ~ 30 Mar.
Staff in Charge: Mr. Kim Hee Kyu,
Mailing Address: Graduate School, Inje University, 197 Injero,
Gimhae, Gyeongnam(Zip code: 621-749)
Telephone: +82-55-320-3611~2,3642/ Fax:+82-55-336-0225
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Inje University provides convenient on-campus housing for International Students in 3 residence halls – Inje Global Town, English Town and Biotech Village, which can accommodate about 500 International Students.
- Inje Global Town that assigns all of rooms for International Students is to enhance the convenience of International Students.
- The residence halls give International Students the opportunity to practice Korean language and culture through Korean roommate program.
- The residence halls offer work-out, study and recreation rooms for residents.
Counseling Center for International Students
Counseling center for International Students is run by the graduate office to help out the students’ problems relating to living and studying in Korea, such as housing, study visa, qualifications for degrees, insurance, job seeking etc.
Cultural Events for International Students
Inje University offers a variety of cultural events for International Students such as hiking on Korean Mountains, volunteering programs, practicing Korean traditional holidays etc.
The Advantage of Reduction on Paik Hospital Fee
International Students can get the advantage of reduction on hospital fee when they use Paik Hospitals. (Seoul, Busan, Sanggye, Ilsan, and Haeundae)
International Students Union & Alumni Association
- The graduate school runs International Students Union to support International Students’ successful adaptation to campus life at Inje in many ways.
- Alumni association is running web sites which contain the International alumni’s information and sending regular newsletters for alumni in order to strengthen the connection between International Students and Inje University.
Address: (Zip code:621-749) 197 Injero Gimhae Gyeongnam
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / firstname.lastname@example.org Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : February 1st (Friday) ~ March 18th (Monday) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory capacity of people: 2,200 students Dormitory price: Approximately 500,000/semester KGSP scholars are required to stay in double rooms and have meals in the dormitory. According to the dormitory type, required meals could be changed. Woosong University
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.