KGSP Application (University Quota)
Period: 2013.2.1. ~ 3.15
Contact: Seon-Jeong Lee (Tel:+82-41-560-2503, email@example.com)
The KOREATECH campus is located in Byeongcheon, near the city of Cheonan. From KOREATECH, Seoul(South Korea’s capital and largest city)is easily reached by bus and takes 1 hour. Also KOREATECH offers a number of daily shuttle busses to and from Cheonan and Seoul.
How to get to KOREATECH
- By Bus. From the International Airport, take a bus to Cheonan and get off at and Cheonan Bus Terminal, then take a bus or taxi to KOREATECH (app. 20km, 20,000 Korean won)
- By Express train (KTX). Take KTX train and get off at Cheonan-Asan Station, then take a taxi (app. 20km, 20,000 Korean won)
- By Train/Subway/Express Bus/Intercity Bus. Get off at Cheonan Station then take a bus (No.400, app.40 minutes) or a taxi (app. 17Km, fare 15,000won) to KOREATECH.
- By Car. Take the Gyeongbu Express Highway and exit through Mokcheon Toll Gate, turn right and proceed straight for 5km.
- Five general dormitory buildings (main corridor, shared shower and toilets)
- One studio-type dormitory building (room with individual shower and toilet)
- One apartment-type dormitory building (3 to 4 rooms for 2 to 3 persons per unit)
- One English-only Dormitory building (same as apartment-type dorms, English spoken) Approximately 70% of all students live in our dormitories.
- Cafeterias. Three cafeterias are available on KOREATECH campus (Student Cafeteria, Snack Bar, Faculty Cafeteria) and the price of the meals range between 2,500~4,000 won depending on menu item/cafeteria.
- Sports Facilities. Sports facilities on campus include outdoor and indoor gymnasium, squash rooms, fitness center, table-tennis rooms, among others
- Convenience Facilities. KOREATECH convenience facilities on campus include banks, kiosks, coffee shops, optician, bookstore, hair salon, public health center, among others.
- Library. The Dasan Information Center of KOREATECH which takes its theme from Dasan, Jeong Yak-yong one of the greatest Realist Confucianism scholars of the Chosun period, is a cutting-edge facility with 20,000 books. The library has a special hall for various books on vocational training and specialty publications.
Life on Campus
- Student ID Card. In general, all international students are required to carry with them at all time an alien registration card registered at the Immigration Office according to the Immigration Act. On campus, international students will be issued student ID cards that are used to enter dormitories and classrooms, kiosks, coffee shops, campus bus, borrowing books and used as debit cards, among others.
- Student Clubs. Some 60 students clubs are available on campus, covering various sports, leisure, culture and arts, religious and volunteer services, as well as various academic fields. The clubs are also open to international students.
- Major Events on Campus. Exciting activities take place on campus including the Hanmaek Festival, a cultural festival organized by the Student Union and Student Clubs in May every year and Wuijuin, an academic festival held in October. During the academic festival period, graduates display their year-long work in an exhibition. Furthermore, various events take place around the dormitories, such as the festival â Resident Student Nightâ organized by the individual dormitory councils, and various sports games and competitions led by Student clubs take place on the campus that add to the dynamic spirit on campus.
KOREATECH (Korea University of Technology and Education)
Address: 1600 Chungjeol-ro, Byeongcheon-myeon, Dongnam-gu, Cheonan City,
Chungnam Province 330-708 Republic of Korea
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Korea
We are pleased to inform you of 2018 KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) Guideline for Master’s and Doctoral candidates here in Korea. As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 25. This might be a great opportunity for you
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
KGSP Application Submission of application documents Feb. 1.(Fri.) 9:00 ~ Mar. 27(Wed.)18:00 Announcement of Successful candidate Scheduled for Apr. 12.(Fri.)10:00 PNU Features As a first established national university in Korea, the university provides educational opportunities in almost all areas of study and supports the needs of quality higher education in the southeastern area of
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.