As the one and only national engineering specialized university in Korea, we will be able to nominate candidates up to 25. This might be a great opportunity for you to be able to study in Korea with a full government scholarship.
Please see attached for further information and if there are any candidates interested in this program, please send me one original application document package no later than March 23rd (Friday) 2018. Your original application documents must be delivered to my office by the deadline.
- Applicants’ GPA must be more than 2.64 on a 4.0 scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 scale, 2.91 on a 4.5 scale, 3.23 on a 5.0 scale, or score percentile of 80% from your university (Exception: A former or current KGSP scholar must hold the grade of 90% or above)
- Applicants who submit applications to more than two designated institutions will be disqualified.
- Scholarship duration: Master’s(1 yr. of Korean Language + 2 yrs. of Master’), Doctoral(1 yr. of Korean Language + 3 yrs. of Doctoral)
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age as of Sep.1st, 2018(born after Sep. 1, 1978).
- In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants MUST have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
All required documents must be written by computer typing and send us one original document by post only (no e-mail application will be accepted). We don’t have online application for this KGSP admission.
For further information, please see attached, visit website (http://eng.kumoh.ac.kr) or contact KGSP coordinator, Eugene Park.
Submission Deadline: 23rd March 2018
61 Daehak-ro, Gumi, Gyeongbuk, Korea,
Kumoh National Institute of Technology
Techno Building 4th floor, T458 (Postal Code 39177)
International Programs and Language Education Center
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pusan National University, Korea
KGSP Application Submission of application documents Feb. 1.(Fri.) 9:00 ~ Mar. 27(Wed.)18:00 Announcement of Successful candidate Scheduled for Apr. 12.(Fri.)10:00 PNU Features As a first established national university in Korea, the university provides educational opportunities in almost all areas of study and supports the needs of quality higher education in the southeastern area of
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period & Submission of Documents 09:00 a.m. Fri., Feb. 20, 2013 ~ 05:00 p.m. Fri., Mar. 15, 2013 (Airmail : By March 18, 2013) You application package should be postmarked by March 15, 2013. Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory Fee: 89,000 KRW/month (Average) Contact Information: Student Welfare Team TEL: 82-42-350-4712 FAX:
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sunchon National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: 2013.01.21. ~ 03.10. Contact: Sunchon National University International Affairs and Language Studies +82-61-750-3141 / firstname.lastname@example.org Dormitory Various subsidiary facilities such as reading room, Computer practicing room, bookstore, setting-up room, table tennis hall, billiard hall, resting room Medical Center Health & corpulence consultation, natural cure, disease prevention education, health books loaning, stability room, physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. email@example.com graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kyungpook National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1, 2013 ~ March 22, 2013 Contact: Office of International Affairs Phone: 053-950-6092 / FAX: 053/950-6093 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dormitory Fee : Approximately 300,000Won/Month All successful applicants will be given a chance to live in the dormitory. Facilities Room type : 2-bed room, 3-bed room Serving 3 meals a day Website : dorm.knu.ac.kr E-mail : email@example.com About
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.