KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Documents submission for Graduate Program Jan. 28th(Mon.), 2013~ Feb. 12th(Tue.) by 17:00
- Recommendation to NIIED April 9th(Tue.), 2013
- Final Selection by NIIED Apr. 30th(Tue.) 2013
- Housing. Consists of 28 buildings containing 2,600 units for up to 4,500 students. For questions : 82-2-880-5404 http://dorm.snu.ac.kr
- Library. Built in 1946, Seoul National University’s Central Library possesses modern facilities proving it’s status, in addition to the individual libraries run autonomously by the colleges
- Club Membership. Currently, over 100 different clubs are active registered organizations involved in various areas including sports, culture, performing arts, academic society, religion and etc.
- SISA (SNU International Student Association). A community for international students
Admission decisions are based on the candidate’s academic achievements and potential, as well as his or her personal accomplishments.
The admissions committee reviews a number of factors including records of past studies (such as GPA), study plan, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. Other achievement records and specific qualifications such as language proficiency are also taken into consideration. Candidate’s application is reviewed in the context of the level of studies completed, quality of achievement and characteristics of institutions attended. Finally, the appropriateness of the applicant’s academic goals and suitability of preparation for the proposed program of studies are assessed.
Interviews, examinations, and/or additional documents may be required from the applicant, based on the policy of the specific college or department. Applicants will be notified via individual email should an interview or a separate exam be necessary.
- Submit the completed ‘Desired area of study’ form, along with rest of the required application documents to the Office of Admissions by February 12, 2013 (Tue.).
- Specifics regarding the grades/points awarded or recommendation rankings will not be announced.
- If additional information are required during the evaluation process, additional documents may be requested for verification purposes.
- Applicant is responsible for any disadvantage resulting from error, omission or incorrect input of requested information. Please pay careful attention while completing the application form to avoid any issues. Once the application has been submitted, changes (including the application information or desired program of their choice) cannot be made.
Seoul National University, Office of Admissions
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sunchon National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: 2013.01.21. ~ 03.10. Contact: Sunchon National University International Affairs and Language Studies +82-61-750-3141 / firstname.lastname@example.org Dormitory Various subsidiary facilities such as reading room, Computer practicing room, bookstore, setting-up room, table tennis hall, billiard hall, resting room Medical Center Health & corpulence consultation, natural cure, disease prevention education, health books loaning, stability room, physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / email@example.com Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Dongguk University, Korea
KGSP Application (university quota) Application Form Submission January 28~March 22, 2013 Via post mail or in person Announcement of accepted applicants(by Dongguk University) April 30, 2013 Result will be informed individually Final selection results notice(by NIIED) June 17, 2013 NIIED website (http://www.niied.go.kr/) Entry into Korea August 26~August 28, 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory (Namsan
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.