KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Invitation Plan 2013. 2. 4 ~ 2013. 3. 22
- Application Period 2013. 2. 25 ~ 2013. 3. 22
- Select Candidates 2013. 3. 25 ~ 2013. 3. 29
- Recommend the qualified candidates 2013. 4. 12
- Resident Hall fee : free (Dormitory). The Soonchunhyang University provides housing to 3,000 students in four residence. Each Residence Hall is equipped with such amenities as high speed internet access, computer labs, exercise equipment, recreational facilities, laundry facilities, and lounge areas. The international students can apply for the Sunrise Hall.
- University Health. The University takes prides itself in rendering free medical clinic service on campus. It is located on the first floor in the Student Hall Building. A doctor and a nurse provide out-patient medical services Monday through Friday (9 A.M – 5 P.M) when classes are in session.
- One to one mentor service with Korean students
- A variety of international programs and strong foreign community
- Korean Class provided by Korean Language Education Center in Soonchunhyang University is available.
Important Notes : Basically the same with the one set by NIIED
Eligibility for Application
Applicants who have Korean language score(TOPIK, KLPT) or English score(TOEIC, TOEFL:550, IELTS:5.5, TEPS:550, IBT:80, CBT:210) in the first selection give extra points, those who only have language score.
- Transferring to a different university after confirming the host university is not permitted in any cases. In regards to changing majors, it would be permitted only under the mutual agreement of the departments concerned only within the same university, with the scholarship period unchanged.
- Write down your name in the order of Surname, Given name, as they appear on your passport.
Graduate School Administrative office
U1105, (646, Eupnae-ri) 22, Soonchunhyangro, Shinchang-myun,
Asan-si, Choongchungnam-do, Korea 336-745.
Tel. +82-41-530-1092, 1649 / E-mail. email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: U1105, (646, Eupnae-ri) 22, Soonchunhyangro, Shinchang-myun, Asan-si,
Choongchungnam-do, Korea 336-745. Tel. +82-41-530-1092 E-mail. email@example.com
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Seoul, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period 2013.1.16(Wed) ~ 2.22(Fri) at 4.00 P.M. Documents Screening & Interview Date : Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 Venue : Designated by each department Process : Proficiency of Korean and English in each department The interview may be executed on the phone only if the applicants are not currently in Korea. Interview 2013.3.12(Tue)
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb 1 (Fri), 2013 ~ Mar 15 (Fri), 2013 Contact: International Office, Hyunyoung Park +82)2-760-0152 / firstname.lastname@example.org Required Documents Application form (English name as written in the passport) Self-introduction & Study plans Letter of consent for academic reference Official language score A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry or nationality that verifies applicant's
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Woosong University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : February 1st (Friday) ~ March 18th (Monday) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory capacity of people: 2,200 students Dormitory price: Approximately 500,000/semester KGSP scholars are required to stay in double rooms and have meals in the dormitory. According to the dormitory type, required meals could be changed. Woosong University
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.