KGSP Application (University Quota)
- Announcement of Applicantion Guide the same with NIIED
- Application(Post Mail or In person) Feb. 04(Mon.) ~ Mar. 15(Fri.), 2013, by 18:00.
- In-Depth Interview Mar. 20(Wed.) ~ Mar. 22(Fri.), 2013.
- Announcement of Final Successful(1st selection) Applicant for UST admission Apr. 12(Fri.), 2013, 17:00
Application Submission, Student Affairs Team, University of Science & Technology,
217 Gajeong-ro(176 Gajeong-dong), Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea, 305-350.
Student Benefits & Welfare
- Overseas Training Program. UST supports students who attend the internship, etc. in overseas
- Univ. or institutes.
- Overseas Exchange Program. UST supports students who attend the conference or visit in overseas Univ. or institutes.
- All students are provided with general insurance covering medical expenses, etc.
- All students are provided with the regular health check-up.
- All students are provided with online or face to face counceling.
Advanced Education System
Application fee and thesis examination fee are absolished to provide equal opportunity for more educational consumers.
Submission of a Certified of English Proficience Test Score.
- Applicants should submit one of the certified of english proficiency test score
- Score should be issued within 2 years of the date of application(Since Mar.16, 2011.)
- The fellowing applicants do not have to submit a certified of english proficiency test score : Applicants who obtained a bachelor’s or higher degree with more than 2 years of study in the english speaking countries, such as the U.S.A, the U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and the Republic South Africa.
- Admission Staff : Jungsoo Kim
- Tel. : +82-42-865-2333
- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- GKS Staff : Hyungjeong Seo
- Tel. : +82-42-865-2336
- Mail : email@example.com
University of Science & Technology
Address: 217 Gajeong-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-350, Korea.
For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Seoul National University of Science & Technology (SeoulTech), Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 1 to March 24, 2013 (subject to change) Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory: 3 buildings (accommodating approximately 1,600 students) Room: Single, double & quad rooms equipped with kitchen, laundry machine, etc. Amenities: Cafe, fitness center, convenience store, cafeteria, billiard room, table tennis room Contact: Office of International Affairs: Kim Dong-hun
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period & Submission of Documents 09:00 a.m. Fri., Feb. 20, 2013 ~ 05:00 p.m. Fri., Mar. 15, 2013 (Airmail : By March 18, 2013) You application package should be postmarked by March 15, 2013. Campus Guide (Resident Hall, etc.) Dormitory Fee: 89,000 KRW/month (Average) Contact Information: Student Welfare Team TEL: 82-42-350-4712 FAX:
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, email@example.com Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / email@example.com Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kangwon National University, Korea
KGSP Application Period: 1 Feb 2013 ~ 29 Mar 2013 Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory KNU offers an international student dormitory (The students can cook directly because the dormitory has cooking facilities) School location Chuncheon (Kangwon National University) is located in the eastern side of Seoul and it takes about one hour from Seoul by
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Yeungnam University, Korea
KGSP Application Period : 2013. 02. 12. (Tue) ~ 2013. 03. 21. (Thu) Campus Guide and Financial Subsidy Location of Campus : 280 Daehak-ro, Gyeongsan, Gyeongbuk Dormitory : Free studio type (double occupancy) dormitory for KGSP students; equipped with cooking facilities. Except during summer and winter break Research Subsidy : Research Assistant or Teaching Assistant Humanities
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.