2016 KGSP for International Students for an Undergraduate Degree (via Korean Embassies)
Korean government invites 120 international students from 66 countries who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Korea.
To be selected as a KGSP grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean embassies of his or her origin.
So to apply for the program, please contact the 1st selection organizations to get detailed information on the 1st selection process such as application deadline and required documents, etc.
*Application deadline may differ from one country to another; it will be expected to fall in September or early October.
2016 KGSP for International Students for an Undergraduate Degree (via the Regional Universities)
Korean government invites 25 international students from 66 countries who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree(Engineering or Nature Science majors) in Korea.
To be selected as a KGSP grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the designated regional Unversities.
So to apply for the program, please contact the university to get detailed information on the 1st selection process such as application deadline and required documents, etc.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Myongji University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb. 18, 2013 ~ Mar. 29, 2013 Contact: Phone. +82-31-330-6734 / e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org graduate school office, Hyunjin Kim Campus Guide & Important Notes Offer academic assistance through buddy system Preference over dormitory to the KGSP students University scholarship corresponding the dormitory fee Regular consulting through on-line Applicants for the College of Art and Physical
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sun Moon University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Application : Feb. 1, 2013 ~ Mar. 31, 2013 Contact: office of the Graduate Schools(main building 409) TEL)041-530-2602~2606 FAX)041-530-2968 Important Notes Additional points will be given to those with TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean), TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS. In cases where the overall scores are the same, an applicants for engineering departments
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chung-Ang University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Application Period: Feb. 1. 2013 ~ Mar. 15. 2013 Campus Guide - Residence Hall Chung-Ang University houses Korean Government scholars in the on-campus student dormitory which opened in 2010. Both Korean and international students live in the dormitory to provide an international atmosphere. The monthly rent is around $300
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Kongju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period : March 19, 2013 Contact Office of International Affairs Contact Person : Yousoon Lee (Ms.) Office : OIA Tel : +82-41-850-8054 Fax : +82-41-850-8058 E-mail : email@example.com Web site : http://oia.kongju.ac.kr/ Kongju National University Address: 56 Gongjudaehak-ro, Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do, 314-701 Website: http://www.kongju.ac.kr For more information on scholarships, please read: Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) for International Graduate Students
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Jeju National University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feburary 1, 2013 ~ March 20, 2013 Contact: Song, Ji-Yon(Center for International Affairs) +86 64 754-2198, firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Guide & Important Notes Dormitory cost (two people per room, one semester) : 1,600,000 won (Breakfast and dinner included per day) An exclusive cooking facility for the use of foreign students Jeju National University Address
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Pukyong National University, Korea
KGSP Application Application Deadline : 28 Jan (Mon) ~ 13 Apr. (Fri), 2013 Contacts : 82-51-629-5194, Email : email@example.com International Students Field Trip An Event visiting a historical and traditional place near Busan to let international students and foreign professors(including a lecturer) experience Korean culture through outdoor activities and to provide chances to meet
KGSP Graduate Scholarships – Korea University
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: Feb.1,2013~March 8, 2013 Contact: Graduate School : firstname.lastname@example.org (tel:+822-3290-1356~8) Graduate School of International Studies : email@example.com (tel:+822-3290-1394) Important Notes We have two campuses in Seoul(Anam Campus) and Jochiwon(Sejong Campus). There are four colleges in Sejong Campus. All classes by Sejong Campus are conducted in Jochiwon. Korea University Address: 145 Anamro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 136-701 (Room
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: January 21, 2013~March 15, 2013 Contact: Bobae Oh, Center for International Relations 042-629-7739 / firstname.lastname@example.org Notes Applications should be mailed to the Center for International Relations by 17:00, Friday, March 15, 2013 Applications could be cancelled with insufficient documents. Interview will be held by telephone or Skype. Please contact the Center for International
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, The Academy of Korean Studies, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: 1 February ~ 15 March 2013 Contact: Ms Nayeon Lee, International Student Advisor Tel: +82-31-709-8111(Ext 214), +82-31-708-5310 Email: email@example.com On-campus Dormitory Accommodation (Double Occupancy) Each room is equipped with beds, desks, chairs, bookshelves, dressers, a shoe shelf, a phone, a toilet, a basin, a shower room and a wired internet connection. The
KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hanyang University, Korea
KGSP Application (University Quota) Period: February 12 – March 27, 2013 Contact: Mi-ye Kim(+82-2-2220-0046, firstname.lastname@example.org) Campus Guide & Important Notes Campus Facilities: Library, Residence hall, Student union, Student service center, Career service center, International language institute, Health care center, Museum, Bank, Cafeterias, etc. Residence Hall: International house (two sharing room), Techno residence hall (two sharing
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.