Lazarski University Foundation scholarship is a grant programme awarded to current students and those who want to start studying at Lazarski University.
The programme is aimed at supporting students who are talented, studious and socially active but do not have sufficient resources to cover the tuition fee.
The grant covers the whole or a part of the tuition fee at Lazarski University.
The total sum available for the academic year 2018/2019 is PLN 20,000.
Who can apply?
If you are starting your studies at Lazarski University or you already are our student and your average grade has always been above 4.2, you can apply.
Students from outside Poland can also apply.
How to apply?
- You have to fill in an electronic application form available on below and attach documents confirming your achievements, a declaration of your average grade (included in the application form) and a declaration of your income (a specimen available on the Foundation website).
- The Grant Committee will verify the declaration of your average grade based on the data provided by the programme Uczelnia XP. Thus, it is not necessary to obtain any confirmation documents from the Dean’s Office.
- You can check your average grade for the whole period of studies on https://oceny.lazarski.pl. In order to get access, login to Wirtualna Uczelnia with your usual login details.
- A declaration of income must be signed. A document without a signature will not be accepted.
- The deadline for submitting applications and scanned documents is 9th October 2018.
What happens next?
The Grant Committee will analyse the applications and contact the shortlisted candidates, who will be invited for an interview. At the interview candidates will have to present their achievements and interests.
The winners’ names will be published on the Foundation and the University websites on the 9th November 2018.
Do not hesitate. We are looking forward to your application.
Detailed information about the grant and the awarding procedure is available in the Lazarski University Foundation Scholarship Rules and Regulations.
Do not wait. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Lazarski University Foundation Scientific Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- Declaration of the average net income
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
PhD Students, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Science, Poland
Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Polish Academy of Science, located in Warsaw, Poland, invites applications of candidates for PhD position, wishing to work in the project: „Proteomics in characterization of selected protein assemblies” (leader - prof. Michal Dadlez), which will be carried out in collaboration with our
Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship
The Yamaha Music Foundation Of Europe Scholarship Program in 2011/2012 We are pleased to announce the 23rd year of the Scholarship scheme for music students. A total of 43 scholarships in 29 countries will be awarded to full-time students in 2011/2012. In 2011/2012, the scholarships’ discipline is Brass&Woodwind. Regulations may vary depending
Mazda Foundation Research Grants, Australia
The Foundation periodically identifies a priority area of focus. The Foundation's current priority area of focus is Programs focused on identifying and/or remedying reading issues in children, with a particular interest in early intervention programs. Rather than inviting applications from a broad section of the public, the Foundation will each year
UNESCO / Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme (Political Science – 2010)
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the developing countries and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the Institute of Regional and Global Studies/ Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies under the auspice of
David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, sponsored by The David Geffen Foundation, is awarded to students currently enrolled full time in the Certificate in Music Business program, in a Music Business emphasis within an AA Degree, or the Music Industry Studies minor within the BM Degree. Eligibility To be considered for a David
UNESCO / Poland Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme (Science and Technology – 2010)
With a view to promoting human resource capacities in the least developed countries (LDCs) and to enhancing international understanding and friendship among nations and the people of Poland, the Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the AGH International Promotion Centre for Technology and Engineering Education (AGH IPCTEE) under the auspice
Master Scholarships, BBVA Foundation, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain
BBVA Foundation - Barcelona GSE Scholarships for Latin American students BBVA Foundation expresses the engagement of financial group BBVA with the cause of social responsibility in the societies where it does business, and has among its priorities the promotion of excellence in scientific research and higher education. BBVA is one of
Beasiswa SMA, Sampoerna Academy, Putera Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
Beasiswa Program Sampoerna Academy Pendidikan Bertaraf Internasional Berasrama Pendaftaran Siswa Baru 2012/2013 Bantuan Pendidikan yang diberikan mencakup : Biaya pendidikan Biaya tempat tinggal dan makan di asrama Buku pelajaran Tunjangan kesehatan Seragam Biaya operasional sekolah Persyaratan Dasar (berlaku untuk semua Sampoerna Academy) : Warga Negara Indonesia, saat ini kelas 3 SMP (atau setara) Memiliki nilai akademik rata-rata minimum 7,5 untuk SA Bali
International Foundation Scholarships, University of East Anglia, UK
University of East Anglia International Foundation Scholarships 2013-14 Law Applications to this scholarship are open to all international fee-paying students who: Hold an unconditional offer to the INTO UEA International Foundation pathway in Humanities and Law And intend to progress onto the LLB Law degree programme at the University of East Anglia. For applications to
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire change and innovation throughout their lives—in business and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society. The Harvard two-year MBA is
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.