The Indonesian Endowment Fund for Education (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan / LPDP) finances higher education in Master’s and PhD programmes at the University of Twente. The scholarship aims to support the supply of educated and qualified Indonesian human resources who also possess leadership quality and a strong vision as the future leader of Indonesia. The applicants targeted for the programme are Indonesian citizens with excellent academic achievement and strong leadership quality who wish to continue pursuing studies on Master’s and PhD programmes at the University of Twente, be it in similar or different fields than ones they had previously studied. The University of Twente is listed as one of the top 200 eligible and preferred LPDP foreign partner institutions.
- Tuition fees (at cost)
- Financing of books, thesis/dissertation, seminar, publications, graduation (package, annual, accumulative)
- Transportation fees from the region of origin to the target university and back (once for each trip, at cost)
- Health insurance (package)
- Visa (at cost)
- Living allowance (package)
- Family support (package)
- Settlement allowance (package)
- Emergencies/force majeure agreed upon by LPDP
Country of Origin
Level of study
Field of study
Deadline for application
- This scholarship has no deadline for application. You can apply all-year-long.
This scholarship has 4 selection rounds per year. Applicants will be selected in March, June, September, and December.
Requirements for application
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be Indonesian citizens
- be admitted to one of the programmes offered by the University of Twente. This means that you must have met all admission requirements set by the University of Twente and have received the Admission Letter from the University of Twente with unconditional status.
- participate in social / science / innovation / creativity / culture activities;
- be willing to sign a letter of declaration stating that the applicant is willing to return to Indonesia after the completion of studies;
- have received letters of permission from the employers for the presently working candidates, or have received recommendations from a public figure for those who are currently unemployed,
- write an essay (500 to 700 words) with the theme: “My contribution For Indonesia: contribution has been, is and will I do for the community / organization / institution / profession in my community” and “Greatest Success in My Life”;
- submit a Letter of Good Behavior / “Suat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian” (SKCK) carried at the time of selection interviews.
- have a maximum age, on December 31 in the year of registration, of 35 (thirty five) years for Master’s programmes or of 40 (forty) years for PhD programmes.
For detailed information and requirements, please visit the LPDP website.
For more information, please visit: www.utwente.nl.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Fully Funded Art Major Asian Scholarships, Korea National University of Arts, South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships in Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for International Students, University of the West of England, UK
- Fully Funded GCE A Level Scholarships for Indonesian Students, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
ATLAS Scholarship Fund, University of Twente, Netherlands
The University College Twente offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor's programme in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach. The ATLAS Scholarship Fund (ASF) grants financial aid to students admitted to the ATLAS programme who would be unable to
StuNed Scholarships, University of Twente, Netherlands
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects. Scholarship Value Tuition fee (max. €15.000 per year) Monthly
Holland Scholarship, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master's programme at the University of Twente. Scholarship value € 5,000 award for one year (14 scholarships available) Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees). Please
Professor De Winter Scholarship, University of Twente, Netherlands
The Professor de Winter Scholarship is provided by the inheritors of Professor de Winter and his wife. Professor de Winter was one of the founders of the research and education department of the ‘Technische Hogeschool Twente’ – which later became the University of Twente. In 1969 he became the first
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS), University of Twente, Netherlands
The Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) offers talented students from Indonesia the opportunity to obtain a Master degree at the University of Twente. The scholarship programme is highly selective, offering one scholarships for the academic year 2018/2019. Scholarship Value € 25,000 Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs.
PhD Research Construction Management & Stabilization, University of Twente, Netherlands
The University of Twente is an entrepreneurial research university. It was founded in 1961 and offers education and research in areas ranging from public policy studies and applied physics to biomedical technology. The University has approximately 2700 employees and 8000 MSc and BSc students and is the Netherlands` only campus
University of Twente Scholarship for Master, Netherlands
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente. UTS Benefits Become one of the most promising UT students. Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of
Postdoctoral Positions in Medical Robotics, University of Twente, Netherlands
MIRA - Institute of Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine at the University of Twente, The Netherlands has an opening for two post-doctoral fellows within the research area of Medical Robotics. What we ask The successful applicant has completed a doctoral degree in mechanical, biomedical, or electrical engineering, or in a closely related
Master Scholarships, University of Twente, The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) fosters capacity building within organizations in 61 developing countries by providing training and education to their mid-career staff members at the University of Twente. The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes is an initiative of the Dutch government. Requirements for application Applicants must: be a national
StuNed Short Courses Scholarships for Indonesian, University of Twente, Netherlands
StuNed aims for the development of general, economic and environmental governance in Indonesia. To increase the institutional capacity of the Indonesian partner organizations and to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the existing cooperation projects. Field of study Energy Management and Cleaner Production in Small
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.