We want to make sure that talented students with potential can succeed on our degrees, regardless of their financial situation which is why we offer a great range of scholarships.
New for 2018, we are offering one applicant a £7,500 scholarship for the MA Game Art postgraduate degree at Escape Studios. This scholarship is available for the October 2018 cohort and will significantly reduce your tuition fee.
How to apply
All students who apply for a MA Game Art degree and submit a creative portfolio by the 1 September 2018 will automatically be considered for the scholarship (there is no need to apply separately).
The selection process
Based on students’ application and creative portfolio, Escape Studios tutors will select one applicant to receive the scholarship. This student will be notified by email and phone by the end of September 2018.
Our tutors will make a decision based on the following criteria:
- the applicant’s creative portfolio
- the applicant’s personal statement
- the applicant’s ability to excel on the degree programme.
Get in touch
If you have any queries regarding this scholarship, you can contact the Admissions Team via:
Telephone: 0207 348 1920
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
Mathematics Department Research Studentship, King’s College London, UK
Eligibility criteria Open to residents of the following countries: All Nationalities All PhD applicants to the Mathematics Department at King's College London will be automatically considered for this award, providing that they have applied before the yearly deadline. Applicable subjects: Mathematics Application details Applications may be submitted from 01-Oct-2013 until 01-Feb-2014 Information about the funding The Department
Master Scholarships, University of the Arts London International Graduate Scholarships, UK
For the 2010/2011 academic year, the University of the Arts London is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students (excludes EU students), across our six Colleges. Scholarships will be awarded to international students with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the art, design, communication or performance worlds.
Research Position in P2P Video Streaming, De Montfort University, UK
Applications are invited for a research post in the Faculty of Technology as part of the European Union funded Community Network Game (CNG) project (www.cng-project.eu). The CNG project aims at enhancing collaborative activities between users of Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOGs). One of the main objectives of the project is to
PhD Scholarships in Information Technology, The IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
IT University of Copenhagen (ITU) invites applications for a number of PhD scholarships starting in February 2010 in any of the faculty groups represented at ITU. FIRST Research School: theoretical computer science and fundamental software technologies, sensornets, databases, algorithms for large amounts of data, automated reasoning, business processes, category theory, complexity,
King’s Summer School Scholarships, King’s College London, UK
The King's Summer School Scholarship scheme is being launched in 2013 for students intending to study on the 2013 King’s College London Summer School. What is the Summer School Scholarship? This Summer School scholarship scheme is being launched in 2013 for students intending to study on the 2013 King’s College London Summer
Biomedical Engineering Scholarship, King’s College London, UK
Biomedical Engineering Scholarship 2013 The College will be offering a total of 7 scholarships worth £18,000 each to students starting in 2013 on the new Biomedical Engineering undergraduate programme. What is the Biomedical Engineering Scholarship? The Biomedical Engineering scholarship will offer a £6,000 fee waiver for each year of study (years 1 -
PhD Studentships in the History of Science, Technology and Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK
The Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine at Imperial College London invites applications for the Hans Rausing PhD studentship, starting in the 2009/10 academic year. The history of science and technology has been taught and researched at Imperial College London since 1963, and CHoSTM in its current form
International Students Scholarships, Royal Veterinary College (RVC), University of London, UK
The Royal Veterinary College is one of the world's leading specialist veterinary institutions. Founded in 1791, the RVC has a unique heritage of innovation in veterinary and biomedical sciences, clinical practice and education. What makes us unique? As one of the world’s leading specialist veterinary institutions, the Royal Veterinary College brings
King’s President’s International Scholarships, King’s College London, UK
The Graduate School at King's College London is offering up to 20 scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate Masters degree programme in any discipline at King's College London commencing in the 2016/17 academic year. Eligibility criteria Open to residents of the following countries All Nationalities (except
King’s Annual Fund Studentship (KAF), King’s College London, UK
The Annual Fund studentship is made possible thanks to the generosity of alumni, friends, staff and former staff of the College who make gifts to sustain and further King's as a centre of excellence. Money from the Annual Fund supports studentships for postgraduate research students at King's College London, as
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.