Macquarie University International College Scholarship has been developed while understanding the complexity an international student would face in deciding to further their education in Australia, in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, Media and Arts.
Through the scholarship, students would now have the opportunity to bridge the gap between their secondary school education and university studies right on the Macquarie University campus.
What does the Macquarie University International College Scholarship cover?
Under this scholarship, Macquarie University International College will provide AU$3,000 to each successful student, which will be an once-off payment applied towards the student’s college tuition fee.
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
The Macquarie University International College Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Have met the Macquarie University International College’s academic requirements for the course and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline for one of the following programs:
- Arts Stream of Standard Foundation programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Standard Foundation programs
- Arts Stream of Intensive programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Intensive programs
- Diploma of Media and Communications
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Commence study in October 2017 (MUIC Term 7 2017) or 2018. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie University.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University or Macquarie University International College.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
- You withdraw from your program before completion. (If you withdraw from the awarded program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.)
How to Apply
After applying for a pathway course, applicants who meet the above criteria will be automatically advised for their eligibility in their Macquarie University International College offer letter.
No additional application for this scholarship is required.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Fellowships, Australia
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Living Allowance + Tuition Fees Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students.This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students. This scholarship awards up to AUD $35,000, applied towards your tuition fee. Eligibility Criteria Applicants must: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship – ASEAN, Macquarie University, Australia
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN provides a partial scholarship for outstanding students from the ASEAN region to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. This Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship - ASEAN is highly
Undergraduate & Postgraduate, Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS), Australia
Macquarie University International Scholarship is a Full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. What does MUIS cover? The MUIS is available across most courses* to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS), Macquarie University, Australia
Macquarie University funds Higher Degree Research (HDR) scholarships through the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship scheme (IPRS) and Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship Scheme (MQRES) for international candidates. We fund postgraduate candidates of exceptional research promise and develop researchers with a proven capacity for research. The Strategic Research Framework 2015 – 2024 is
Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, Charles Sturt University, Australia
To celebrate the opening of CSU’s new campus in Port Macquarie to international students, CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018. Eligibility AVAILABLE TO: Commencing full-time international students in either session
International Postgraduate & Doctoral Research Scholarships, Macquarie University, Australia
International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) and additional International Macquarie University Research Excellence (iMQRES) Scholarships The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) program was established to maintain and develop international research linkages, and aims to attract top quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the Australian higher education sector, and support
ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships, Australia
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Field of study Engineering and Computer Science Application periods: 1 March – 15 May 2017 Eligibility The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who: Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act
Postgraduate Scholarship in Plant Biochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
A full-time postgraduate scholarship is available for a suitably qualified candidate to undertake research studies leading to a PhD in Plant Biochemistry. The project is to define the biosynthetic pathway of chlorophyll f at the genomic and proteomic levels focusing on formation of formyl group in chlorophylls. Eligibility: Applicants should have a
Diabetes Research Innovation Award, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Australia
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Australia and the Macquarie Group Foundation continue their support of excellence and innovation in type 1 diabetes research in 2011, through the annual Diabetes Research Innovation Awards. The Awards will be presented to outstanding researchers in type 1 diabetes for the publications or patents demonstrating the
Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award, Edith Cowan University, Australia
The Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College Memorial Award is aimed at supporting a rural/remote secondary teacher in building professional competence through study at ECU at masters level, as the Nedlands (Secondary) Teachers College had a focus on developing the professional competence of secondary teachers, many of whom
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.