The Master of Management in Hospitality is on offer for commencement of study in Semester 1, 2011 (May).
Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) 1 Year Programme
- 1 Year Master Scholarship Available
- To commence Semester 1, 2011 (May)
- Scholarship offers a grant of SGD$15,000 towards CNI Tuition Fees
- Application closing date is 24 September 2010.
- Master of Management in Hospitality (MBA Equivalent) Course information
Download Master of Management in Hospitality Scholarship Application and Criteria Form
For enquiries on scholarship opportunities, please email scholarships[at]the-ice.org
Applications close 24 September 2010.
Visit official website.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
Orange Tulip Scholarships, NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences offers three Master's Programmes: International Hospitality & Service Management International Leisure & Tourism Studies Content and Media Strategy (MCMS) NHL Stenden is one of the most reputable institutions in Europe for courses in these field of Tourism, not the least due to our excellent links
International Master Scholarships Competition in Designing Hospitality, NABA, Italy
In 2010 NABA celebrates its 30th birthday and joins Laureate International Universities, a network of more than 100 campus in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The number of international students hosted by the Academy, nowadays accounting for the 20% of the students population, will therefore significantly grow in
Executive Dean’s Scholarship, Department of Tourism and Hospitality, Bournemouth University, UK
For courses starting in January 2019. Scholarships cannot be deferred. Eligibility Any applicant for a full-time Tourism and Hospitality Master’s degree who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas are not eligible for this award You cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship. Value 50% fee reduction Number available Five Need
MBA Scholarships, Nanyang Business School, NTU Singapore
A limited number of scholarships are available for admitted students, to finance their MBA studies. You will need to be eligible to such scholarships, so check your eligibility first before you apply to the scholarships and apply within the deadlines stipulated. Scholarship results are announced at certain periods – typically
International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) International Scholarship, Australia
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is offering a scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2017. The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to
NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Who is eligible? You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an applicant seeking admission to the Nanyang MBA, (full time MBA programme only) at Nanyang Business School, NTU. Eligibility criteria Selection is based mainly on merit, and to a certain extent financial consideration You should not be on paid employment or accept
PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
There are several PhD scholarships available for Jan 2010 intake at the Singapore Membrane Technology Center (SMTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. If you are interested in membrane technology for water and environments, and would like to apply for PhD study at SMTC, please contact A/Prof. Wang Rong (rwang[ at ]ntu.edu.sg)
Orange Tulip Scholarships, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
With around 700 students and 90+ nationalities, Wittenborg is one of the most diverse and multicultural Universities of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. All programmes at Wittenborg are offered in English, and all students and staff communicate in English. At Wittenborg you can study various degree programmes in business and management.
APEC Scholarships, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
This scholarship is open to nationals of the following APEC member economies to pursue a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at NTU: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia,
Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record. Who is eligible? This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply. Eligibility criteria A good bachelor's degree At least
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.