The Université Paris-Dauphine, a member of Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL) University, and the Paris-Dauphine Foundation offer excellence scholarships to foreign students who wish to follow a Master’s degree to prepare a PhD (in finance, management, economics, sociology or political science, law, mathematics or computer sciences). The selected students are expected to continue their PhD in one of Dauphine’s doctoral program where PhD scholarships & grants are available.
The scholarships amount to 15,000 euros gross per year. Students can enter the Master either at the first or second year level.
- Send an application file to obtain a scholarship to secretariat @ fondation-dauphine.fr before April 30, 2019, containing:
- a curriculum vitae,
- complete transcripts for each university year,
- a two pages maximum motivation letter, explaining the research project of the applicant,
- two letters of academic recommendation signed by faculty members,
- a letter of support from the master’s track director to which they wish to apply.
- Apply to the corresponding Master Track:
Results concerning the scholarship will be sent by email on May 31, 2019.
For more information, please visit: www.dauphine.fr.
If you find our website useful, please consider making a donation. It will help us pay our operating expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee + Grant, MSc in Engineering Scholarships, University of Southern Denmark
- Business School Master Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Örebro University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Sociology and Politics, University of Bristol, UK
- Music Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
- Undergraduate Maths Scholarships for International Students, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Full Tuition Fee LLM Scholarships, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Full Tuition Fee Master Scholarships, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships, New York University, USA
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Bond University, Australia
- Fully Funded Graduate Scholarships for International Students, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarships for Indonesian Students, USA
- Fully Funded Research Studentships for International Students, University of Reading, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships for International Students, University of Warwick, UK
- Full Tuition Fee MBA Scholarships for International Students, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Malmö University, Sweden
- Space Studies Scholarships, International Space University, France
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships for International Students, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Full Tuition Fee Fashion Scholarships, International Fashion Academy, France
- Master Scholarships for International Students, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries, Swansea University, UK
- Full Tuition + Allowance Undergraduate Scholarships, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea
- Fully Funded Scholarships, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- MA Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, University of London, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Economics, CERGE-EI, Czech Republic
Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
The Kenza Foundation is supporting every year the studies abroad of two students in Arts and History of Art from prestigious universities in Paris. Scholarship for each student is up to €10,000 for the academic year 2011/2012. WHO MAY APPLY In order to be eligible, you have to meet
Master Scholarships in Mathematics, Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation, France
The Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH), the Gaspard Monge Program for Optimization and operational research and the Labex Mathematics Hadamard (LMH) are offering a number of one or two year scholarships for talented students applying for a Master Study in Mathematics in one of their member institutions. Call for a Master
MA Scholarships, University of Kent, Paris
The University of Kent at Paris has a range of unique and innovative cross-disciplinary postgraduate programmes in the Humanities. Combining taught programmes and a dissertation, they allow you to share your year between Canterbury and Paris. Acquire a valuable postgraduate qualification in one year Share the academic year between two great cities Join
Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
Hermes Fellowships were designed to offer young and promising foreign researchers in the humanities and social sciences the chance to be visiting researchers in French universities and research centers. This program is open to researchers from: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, and South Africa. The Hermes Program
Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, France
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle – Paris 3 Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships at the Sorbonne Nouvelle The Perso-Indica Visiting Fellowships are offered at the Institut d’Etudes Iraniennes of the Sorbonne Nouvelle with the support of the research group 'Mondes iranien et indien' (UMR 7528) and the Fondation Colette Caillat of the Institut de France.
MA Scholarships in Modern History, University of Kent, Paris
The School of History is offering two Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for the MA in Modern History at Paris. These scholarships are available to UK, EU and overseas students and will cover tuition fees at the home rate (currently £3,950) and a maintenance award. Each studentship is worth £6,000 in total for
PhD Fellowships for International Students, Sorbonne Paris Cité, France
Sorbonne Paris Cité is a higher education and research consortium established in 2010 and bringing together four Parisian universities and four higher education and research institutes: Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3 Université Paris Descartes (Paris 5) Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) Université Paris 13 Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris (IPGP: Paris Earth
Master2 Scholarships in Mathematical Optimization, France
In the framework of the Gaspard Monge program for optimization and operation research (PGMO, sponsored by EDF R&D), the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering one year scholarships for talented students applying to a second year (M2) of one of the master programs in mathematical optimization offered by one
IC-3i International PhD Program, Institut Curie, France
The IC-3i international Phd Program is a PhD fellowship program partly funded by the European Commission under the Cofund scheme of Horizon 2020’s Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions. The aim is to recruit motivated students for 12 PhD projects who will be starting their PhD in October 2016 at Institut Curie bringing together
Eiffel Scholarships for Master & PhD, France
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs. It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.